PDA

View Full Version : Opry tickets

GBsMydance
09-13-2000, 06:20 PM
I am hoping that someone has an extra ticket they are willing to part with.. I am looking for a ticket for Saturday early evening show.
<br>If you have one, or know of one, I need only one for myself, please contact me..
<br>
<br>Thanks
<br>Pam K
<br>GBsMyDance@aol.comN

phillygirl4garth
09-14-2000, 12:59 PM
Good Luck Pam,
<br>
<br>I've been looking for one. Maybe you'll get lucky down in Nashville. That is what I'm hoping for. If not there will be others like myself that can't get in. I'm sure there is a bar around there somewhere.
<br>
<br>Deb...I promise you won't have to bail me out of jail. lol:)
<br>
<br>DeniseN

phillygirl4garth
09-14-2000, 01:00 PM
Good Luck Pam,
<br>
<br>I've been looking for one. Maybe you'll get lucky down in Nashville. That is what I'm hoping for. If not there will be others like myself that can't get in. I'm sure there is a bar around there somewhere.
<br>
<br>Deb...I promise you won't have to bail me out of jail. lol:)
<br>
<br>DeniseN

gbfans66
09-14-2000, 03:11 PM
Denise,
<br>
<br>There is a bar around!!! LOL If you don't get tickets to that show then go hang out at the Nashville Palace. Ya never know who might drop in. I'm not saying Garth, but stars do drop in there from time to time. We saw Alan Jackson there one time during fan fair, we think! LOL I'll explain that to ya some other time. You just don't know who could be there and it's really a cool place.
<br>
<br>JillN

phillygirl4garth
09-15-2000, 07:11 AM
LOL Thanks Jill but I'm still hoping for tickets:)
<br>
<br>DeniseN

redstrokes77
09-15-2000, 03:53 PM
So Am I ! I can only stuff so much bail money in my bra without giving Dolly a run for the money!
<br>
<br>debN

phillygirl4garth
09-15-2000, 04:14 PM
:rolleyes:LOL:rolleyes:
<br>
<br>Denise<P>(This message has been edited by phillygirl4garth)N

phillygirl4garth
09-15-2000, 04:15 PM
:rolleyes:LOL:rolleyes:
<br>
<br>DeniseN