PDA

View Full Version : Garth making housecalls

Vanessa
09-13-2000, 03:43 PM
Hi ya'll! :)
<br>
<br> I got to thinking ehat night what would you say, what would it be like if Garth called your house? There'e NO time limit!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) I would probably talk to him about his family, his future and other stuff like that. I'd probably go nuts just tryin to get up enough courage to talk to him!! LOL! :)
<br>
<br>Vanessa :)N

Lowland_Kid
09-14-2000, 01:37 AM
Nice thread!
<br>
<br>Oh I don't know... I have never met him and therefore I consider him someone I don't know. So what do you talk about with strangers? I think we would end up talking about children, because that is something we have in common and something that parents can always talk about! :P
<br>I would thank him and ask him to thank Sandy for all that they haven given us.
<br>
<br>And if I was really feeling courageous, I might ask him whether he read "Ripples" and what he thought of it! :)
<br>
<br>MarjolijnN

major tom
09-14-2000, 06:52 AM
If Garth called at my house tonight I would ask him to
<br>.
<br>.
<br>.
<br>.
<br>.
<br>.
<br>.
<br>.
<br>.
<br>.
<br>.
<br>.
<br>.
<br>.
<br>.
<br>.
<br>
<br>.
<br>.
<br>.
<br>.
<br>.
<br>.
<br>
<br>.
<br>.
<br>.
<br>remove the bird my cat killed in the living room. :eek: What a mess!!!
<br>
<br>KirstyN

Dancer
09-14-2000, 05:27 PM
I would probably ask Garth to come over and clean my room and wash my car!! If he did that, I would get Brandon to put it here on PG as a live webcast. :) I would also ask Garth to come over to give me guitar lessons since I do not know how to play.N

smitten
09-14-2000, 09:59 PM
ROTFLMAO Kirsty !!! Hope you get someone else to clean it up for you....eeewwwwwwww :)
<br>
<br>If Garth showed up tonight - I probably would have to get him to call an ambulance - cos I probably would have gone into shock and fallen in a heap on the floor.
<br>
<br>But if Lori was here to help me compose myself - we'd probably take him straight out to dinners - where he'd be main course !!!!! :eek: :eek:
<br>
<br>Gotta go now - got some serious daydreaming to do LOL
<br>
<br>:P :P Anastasia
<br>
<br>N

Pilgrim
09-15-2000, 12:55 PM
*ROFLMAO* Kirsty:):)
<br>
<br>Brian:)N

Jude
09-19-2000, 10:55 AM
If Garth turned up at my house I would contact all my fellow British PGers and we would go and have a mexican meal- not the same as Taco Bell as we don't have them over here. Whilst waiting for our meal I would arrange a flight for Brian to join us and then we could all enjoy Garth together. Yeah right!!N

wmcinnis
09-19-2000, 01:11 PM
If Garth showed up at me house tonight.....OH MY GOD......my dustings not done,supper dishes aren't put away,do I have anything for him to drink,the dog won't stop barking at him.....take the hat off Garth and she'll stop, but don't pet her just yet because she'll piddle on your boots, my sisters on the phone, I have to pick her up for linedancing tonight. Guess what Garth, you're about to learn how to linedance:cool:
<br>Wouldn't that be too cool, to walk into my linedance class with Garth:)
<br>He'd have to stay at least until morning when my husband got home. Can you imagine the conversation: "Hi honey how was your night at work, you'll never guess who came to visit last night." Yaaa like he'd really believe me eh?:)
<br>Fun topic Vanessa, thanks for letting me dream out loud.:)
<br>-Susan-N

fuzzwuzz
09-20-2000, 01:08 PM
"Uh...how 'bout we go for a walk? Catch up on things?..."N

Vanessa
09-23-2000, 05:22 AM
Oh anytime Susan!! :) :) Anyone else wanna dream out loud?? :) :)
<br>
<br>Vanessa :)N