PDA

View Full Version : in 5 or 10 years

Vanessa
09-13-2000, 03:33 PM
Hi ya'll! :)
<br>
<br> I've been raving and ranting about The Limited Series box cd set for about 2 days, hehehheh :) :) Is it possible that in about 5 or 10 years I'll still be able to get it? 'Cause I wanna finish high schoo, frist and then I'm hoping to get that!! :) :) Thanks!! What do ya'll think? :)
<br>
<br>Vanessa :)N

Pilgrim
09-13-2000, 04:01 PM
I just had to reply to this before I slip to bed;)
<br>
<br>IN 5 TO 10 YEARS??????????
<br>
<br>Isn't that a bit long to wait?? You sure have patience!!!
<br>I mean you can buy them now I think and for "cheap" money:):)
<br>
<br>In 5 or 10 years the condition of the boxed set probably won't be that good:eek:
<br>
<br>Goodnite;);)
<br>
<br>BrianN

ShellyGirl
09-13-2000, 04:10 PM
5-10 years?:eek:?:eek:? I have to agree with
<br>
<br>Brian! They really aren't that expensive. You
<br>
<br>can probably obtain one for less than $30.00. It
<br>
<br> is well worth the money spent!N

Pilgrim
09-14-2000, 02:18 AM
Well, I had to pay $90US or mine:eek::eek::eek:
<br>
<br>That is not cheap:eek:
<br>
<br>Brian;)N

angelamccann
09-14-2000, 04:27 AM
US$90???
<br>
<br>Brian, that's incredible. Even in the UK stores now, they're selling for no more than 50 (about $75), and they're quite rare. Did you get yours when they first came on sale?
<br>
<br>I bought mine from www.borders.com just after Christmas - it was $32 (had to pay an extra $12 for shipping but it was worth it). Wouldn't recommend waiting to buy it - it's very cheap as limited editions go, and living on macaroni and cheese for a week or two to save the pennies is worth it in the end!
<br>
<br>Angela xN

Vanessa
09-14-2000, 09:29 AM
Sory for the language but damn!@ damn! damn! Oh well..... *sighs* I'm annoyed, I really want that but I don't want to wait 5 or 10 years!! Thanks for your help ya'll! :)
<br>

Vanessa
09-14-2000, 09:47 AM
One of my friends from school is going to try to make me a copy of The Limited Series. :) :) :) Do you think it's any different if you have the original cd's or if you have a copy of the original cd's? Thanks!! :) Does anyone know if I would be able to get the book that goes along with The Limited Series CD Set; just that, no music. Thanks!! :)
<br>

Pilgrim
09-14-2000, 02:41 PM
I bought it when it was released:eek:
<br>
<br>Now it is cheaper;) Around $80 I think:eek:
<br>
<br>Vanessa
<br>I don't think you can find the book:eek:
<br>How many of his CD's do you have?? I mean it would be a lot easier if your friend just copied the 6 songs you don't have;)
<br>
<br>Brian:)N

Vanessa
09-14-2000, 03:02 PM
Darn it!! Dumb move, eh?? Yeah, well... thanks Brian for your help!! LOL!!! :) :)
<br>