PDA

View Full Version : 2 Questions

Vanessa
09-13-2000, 09:43 AM
Hi ya'll!! :)
<br>
<br>1. I was reading 'American Thunder: The GB Story' and it said something about The Limited Series cd box set, I know that there are 6 'new' songs on each cd, but is there anything else bsides that? I ask this 'cause one of my friends might be able to get me The Limited Series (woooo hoooo!!! :) :) :) :))
<br>
<br>2. Is there a difference betwen TIGB and TIGB2 bsides the location and suff like that! Thanks!! :)
<br>
<br>Vanessa :)N

Garth2Gaines
09-13-2000, 11:05 AM
There's only one Limited Series/Box Set which is the one you mentioned. With the six new songs on it:)
<br>
<br>The major difference between TIGB and TIGB,too is the fire, rain and a little flying in TIGB,too. :) And some songs from The Chase & In Pieces, his newest albums at the time:)
<br>
<br>dwayneN

babyblue777
09-13-2000, 12:15 PM
The Limited Series has a booklet in it with really cool pictures and the lyrics to all the songs from the CDs: Garth Brooks to Fresh Horses. At the front of the booklet, Garth talks about a "morning ride" with some friends of his and a cool picture of Garth on his horse in the background. On the back of the book, it has all his thank yous from his CDs: Garth Brooks to Fresh Horses.
<br>It's really cool I hope your friend does get it, it's worth the money.
<br>~Leah~N

Vanessa
09-13-2000, 01:25 PM
Thanks dwayne and leah for your help with my questions. :) :) You see, this friend of mine, he's only going to try and see if he can copy the cd's for me. :) I'm not getting anything else other than that!!
<br>:( At least I don't think so!
<br>
<br>Vanessa :)N

PJ
09-14-2000, 04:08 AM
The box set is still available in stores so if you want the entire collection including booklet (it's a very cool booklet) it shouldn't be hard to find.
<br>
<br>TIGB2 is much different than TIGB. Not only are there more songs, but it also took place a few years later in Garth's career and I think he had learned a lot more about entertaining. The special effects in TIGB2 are great and the background vocalists add to the show as well. Plus, Garth plays the sax which you can't see anywhere else.
<br>
<br>Unfortunately, another difference between the shows is that TIGB2 was never released on home video.N

littlebit
09-14-2000, 02:52 PM
There's also a chord book that has the graphics of the Boxed set only the cover is white. It has music to all of the songs on the Box set.
<br>
<br>deAnnalynnN

Vanessa
09-14-2000, 03:07 PM
Thanks PJ and deAnnalynn for your help! :) I really apprecaite it! :) :) I don't think my mom would let me get another tape of Garth since I have 2 going on 3 (I'm getting the SNL skits and other SNL stuff!! :) :))
<br>
<br>Vanessa :)
<br>
<br>N