PDA

View Full Version : Thought this would be fun to do.

babyblue777
09-12-2000, 12:39 PM
I was talking to my friend on the phone last night, and we were talking about all those 5 boy-bands, ya know like Backstreet Boys, N'SYNC. We had an idea about a 5 boy-band for contry music. Of corse Garth would be the lead singer (duh!). But can you imagane Garth dancing like those guys, singing those sappy love songs, with screaming teenagers everywhere?
<br>My friend and I came up with some stuff about the band, but I want to hear your ideas.
<br>What would the name of the band be?
<br>Who are the other members of the band?
<br>What kind of dancing styles would they have?(keep it clean!)
<br>What would their concerts be like?
<br>
<br>Come on help me with ideas. This is all just for fun, let your imagination do all the work.
<br>~Leah~N

smitten
09-12-2000, 12:45 PM
Leah - funny topic - but I'm afraid my limited imagination doesn't stretch to Garth lip sync-ing
<br>and hip - hopping. No matter how hard I try - I jest caint do it!!!!!!!!! :eek:
<br>
<br>But I am keen to hear from those whose imaginations can roam free and wild - give it to me!!!! :)
<br>
<br>:) Ana
<br>
<br>N

Pilgrim
09-12-2000, 01:56 PM
Well, I have no idea about what the name would be:eek:
<br>
<br>members could be
<br>
<br>Garth Brooks
<br>Chris LeDoux
<br>Steve Wariner
<br>Travis Tritt
<br>Clint Black
<br>
<br>They wouldn't need to dance because when boy bands dance it is IMO a sign that they can't sing or play any
<br>instruments. That isnormally the American boy bands with these problems;)
<br>
<br>Hmm what kind of concerts??
<br>With Garth Brooks, Chris LeDoux, Steve Wariner, Travis Tritt and Clint Black it would probably be a blast no one had ever seen before;)
<br>
<br>Brian
<br>N

littlebit
09-12-2000, 03:27 PM
Great choices Brian, that would one hell of a concert!!:)
<br>
<br>deAnnalynnN

Garth_FANtasizer
09-13-2000, 01:46 AM
The band name: The Ole Boys On The Block
<br>
<br>Garth
<br>Steve Wariner
<br>Chris LeDoux
<br>Charlie Daniels
<br>Neal McCoy
<br>
<br> We'll have to see about getting a hat for Steve. LOL
<br>
<br>~Ann~
<br>N

babyblue777
09-13-2000, 11:30 AM
These ideas are good, how about what each member would be? Ya know like which one is the sweet one, which one is the bad boy, which one is the hottie, ect. Because each 5 boy band like that have members that have thier own special trademark(sp?) personality.
<br>I could see Garth as the sweet leader of the group.N