PDA

View Full Version : Is there a Memorial for Gail Cordell?

GottaB-GB
05-17-2000, 10:54 AM
Hi PGers,<P>With the sad news of Gail's passing and since there were SO many thoughful prayers and wishes in Nelly's post...I was wondering if anyone knew where we could send donations to in Gail's name. I would that there would be a memorial or something set up so that we can help other children like Gail, and also make sure that her name goes on...anyone got any clues?<P>ShelleyN

garthsgirl
05-17-2000, 11:05 AM
No, but if anyone gets any information, I would be glad to donate. LisaN

garthine
05-17-2000, 12:57 PM
thanks for asking but i didnt know how go about that and didnt think about it .to be honest that day i was so in shock i couldnt believe it happend i wasnt prepared we had to pick out the casket find a funeral home everything we wasnt expecting it so i wish i had done that insted of family &friends sending flowers but i just didnt give no thought thanks for caring i appreciate all you guys Linda N

BlueRose
05-17-2000, 02:43 PM
Great idea Shelley!!! Either something along the lines of donations being made in Gail's name to Leukemia research and some type of living memorial in Gail's hometown or even at her school?? I know there will be a dedication to Gail in the Tribute Book along with Colleen but this would be nice too.<P>Cheryl<BR>N

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
05-17-2000, 06:35 PM
Hi Everyone, <P>In lieu of individual donations.... I am exploring options regarding an organized contribution on behalf of the members of Planet Garth. <P>Anyone interested in contributing should email me at: <P> <A HREF="mailto:monica@planetgarth.com">monica@planetgarth.com</A> <P>Thanks! <P>I will keep you posted. <P><BR>N

Teach
05-18-2000, 05:45 AM
I thought I would bring this back to the top because I almost missed it.N