PDA

View Full Version : Your kid and Garth for a week. (Okay I was bored).

cowgirl14
09-11-2000, 09:26 PM
I got a lot of dough :) :p ;) from my sister for babysit my newpew Geroge. So I was giving him a bath it crossed my mind Garth and Geroge for a week.:eek: I mean no Sandy no Girls just man to man a 3 year old and Garth. Here's the idea this is open to everyone who has a 1 a half year old to a 4 year old. Moms and Dads can't come:eek: :rolleyes: Sorry but here's the deal you met Da Man before and after:) ;). AND your kids can't be in school.
<br>would you do it yes or no? Joey
<br>P.S. You had to have kids.N

Vanessa
09-12-2000, 02:26 AM
LOL!! Good thread!! :) I'm not married or anything, but if I was I'd let me kid go and spend a week with Da Man, just cause I'm that kind of person!! :) :)
<br>
<br>Vanessa :)N

Lowland_Kid
09-12-2000, 02:12 PM
Love the thread too!
<br>
<br>But to be honest I would not let my kids go alone to someone I don't know personally. Not even to Garth... So the answer would be:
<br>
<br>yes, but only if I can go too!
<br>
<br>Marjolijn
<br>
<br>Oh, I know I took it to seriously :rolleyes:N

cowgirl14
09-12-2000, 04:02 PM
That why I said you meet him before and after so can get to know him a little better :) :P ;). Joey
<br>N

Lowland_Kid
09-13-2000, 11:18 AM
Oopsss...Sorry, missed that one.
<br>Would still have to think about it though. A week is a long time!
<br>
<br>Marjolijn :)N

Faithful_Rider15
01-18-2001, 12:58 PM
You know what I got a story to tell my newpew had a tough time going to sleep one night (I got to babysit by myself) I don't know he was he had to go down by 7:30 well I got him out a "Winnie A Pooh" story and by the time I finshed chaper 1 he was asleep in my arms. Luv Ya Ashley
<br> N