PDA

View Full Version : Garth's family

Vanessa
09-11-2000, 11:13 AM
Does anyone know what the other people in Garth's family are doing with their lives? I know that Kelly is his tour mannager, right? Thanks!! :)
<br>
<br>Vanessa :)N

luvsgarth62
09-12-2000, 09:25 AM
Vanessa,
<br>
<br>I can't help ya on that one bud. Sorry. I wish I knew though.
<br>
<br>-AliciaN

LonsomeDove
09-12-2000, 05:54 PM
Please correct me if I am wrong.
<br>During the latest interview with Charley Rose on PBS did Garth not say that he has "two Brothers that are teachers and one Brother that is a Police Officer". I have not re-watched the interview, but I seem to remember Garth saying that .
<br>
<br>CR.
<br>N

Dancer
09-12-2000, 06:54 PM
Yep, I heard that two of his brothers are teachers, teachers of what I would like to know; and one is a police officer. His brother, Kelly, supposedly is still his tour manager. I say "supposedly" because I do not think that you can be a great tour manager without scheduling any tours, etc. No, actually I may be wrong! His brother, Kelly, is scheduling and working on some top secret surprises for the concert that Garth and Trisha will perform here in Milwaukee on January 5. :) I say January 5, only because that is the day of my 24th birthday. He is planning a very nice dinner for Garth, Trisha, and only me as a pre-show event for my birthday. :):) The day following the concert is a day filled with fun and other activities only for us three. Don't worry, I will tell you how it goes!! :) The only problem is that I am still waiting for the phone call from GB Management to say that this is all true.<P>(This message has been edited by Dancer)N

LonsomeDove
09-12-2000, 08:21 PM
Dancer, wow!!!! PLease have a great time and yes, by all means tell us all about it.
<br>
<br>Wish I could go too :)
<br>
<br>CR.N

Vanessa
09-13-2000, 09:38 AM
Have a great time Dancer!! Please give us deatils!!! :) :) Thanks for your help too!! :) :)
<br>
<br>Vanessa :)N

Pilgrim
09-13-2000, 01:55 PM
*LMAO* Dancer:):)
<br>
<br>I heard he would be on the north pole january 5th;)
<br>They said in the radio it was something about hunting polar bears from the back of a Camel;)
<br>
<br>BrianN

LonsomeDove
09-13-2000, 04:25 PM
Hey, It's much too cold at the north pole for a Camel. The poor thing would freez!
<br>
<br>What does Sandy think of bringing the kids on a hunting trip any way?
<br>
<br>CR.N

Dancer
09-14-2000, 05:37 PM
You people are way too funny!! :) I DID say that I am still waiting for the call to say that all of this is true, didn't I? But thank you anyway!! :) The arena here in Milwaukee holds quite a bit of people. I remember reading in another post that PG has about 3500 members or so, which means that everyone, all of the PG members, could bring their friends too!!<P>(This message has been edited by Dancer)N

Sarah in oz
09-16-2000, 06:08 AM
One brother, Mike, is the priciple of a high school in the mid west and I thought I head in an interview at some time that he said one brother use to be a police man?. And Betsy is a music teacher I believe.
<br>
<br>sarahN