PDA

View Full Version : Tribute book for GARTH: "Friends In Net Places"

nelty
09-11-2000, 04:04 AM
Hi
<br>
<br>this is for the new comer. We have 20 books left to go. Over 70 people have ready paid.
<br>
<br>:eek:For the new comers...:eek:
<br>
<br>There are about 40 people working on this. What are the chances that 40 fans will get together through emails, chats and online access abilities to make a book for any star. This one is going to GARTH BROOKS and his family.
<br>
<br>A copy of this book will be present to Garth himself. Sandy, Kelly, Raymond (Garth's Dad), GBM and TEA will each be presented with a book. Thanks to all the extra contributions made by the fans.
<br>
<br>There are 292 pages and 28 color pages. There are 30 diff sections in the book. There will only be 350 copies printed. Each book cost $77 Canadian (If converted to US currency, it's ABOUT $53.50US with today's exchange rate) That price includes S&H to ANYWHERE in the world.
<br>
<br>There are NO PROFIT made before, during or after the making of this book. Anything that's left over after paying the printers it will be sent to Touch'em All Foundation.
<br>
<br>Please take a sneak peak at :eek: http://www.geocities.com/cr_azfan/contents.html :eek:
<br>
<br>If you have any questions or want to reserve a book please email me at gbcgfan@home.com
<br>
<br>Thank you and Thank you for those people who already have reserve a copy of the book.
<br>
<br>Nelly
<br>Managing Editor
<br><P>(This message has been edited by nelty)N

nelty
09-12-2000, 08:07 AM
Hi
<br>
<br>Just want to bring this back to the top. :-)
<br>
<br>nellyN

GRTH FAN
09-14-2000, 05:43 AM
Howdy! Just helping Nelly out and bringing this to the top!!!
<br>Donna :)N

no1cowgirl
09-14-2000, 07:54 AM
Bringing this back to the top. You got any new orders yet Nelly?
<br>
<br>
<br>KristaN

nelty
09-15-2000, 02:47 PM
Thanks Donna,
<br>
<br>and no Krista... I still have 15... :-)
<br>
<br>NellyN

minnesotagbfan
09-15-2000, 05:01 PM
53.50??? i will have to think about it :(
<br>
<br>russN

nelty
09-16-2000, 11:38 AM
Hey Russ,:eek:
<br>
<br>it's a 300 page book and it has 28 color page... sooo... besides it's $77 Cdn. That has never changed... :)
<br>
<br>:cool:Nelly:cool:N

Garth Da Man
09-16-2000, 01:38 PM
Nelly,
<br>I am thinking about ordering another one. I am not sure yet. I'll have to see if I can get the money in time for 2 of them!
<br>LeAnneN

Garth Da Man
09-16-2000, 01:39 PM
Nelly,
<br>I am thinking about ordering another one. I am not sure yet. I'll have to see if I can get the money in time for 2 of them!
<br>LeAnneN

nelty
09-17-2000, 05:54 AM
Leanne,
<br>
<br>email me and we'll see what we can do. :-) If you want another book. :-)
<br>
<br>NellyN

nelty
09-22-2000, 06:40 AM
Hi everyone,
<br>
<br>I just want to bring this back to the top. There are 12 books left. :-) Please email me at gbcgfan@home.com if you are interested in getting one. :-)
<br>
<br>nellyN

MDgarthgirl
09-22-2000, 02:24 PM
Nelly,
<br>
<br>Just in case you see this first, I'd like to reserve one for my mom. She recently discovered, thanks to me, lol, that I was somewhat involved in this.
<br>
<br>I'll email you as well.
<br>Thanks for your time,
<br>Nash<P>(This message has been edited by MDgarthgirl)N

nelty
09-22-2000, 08:03 PM
Hi Nash,
<br>
<br>I got your email .:) Payment information is on it's way.
<br>
<br>Nelly
<br>
<br>
<br>ps: we are down to 11 copies
<br><P>(This message has been edited by nelty)N

littlebit
09-23-2000, 09:57 AM
Nelly,
<br>
<br>i got up the money for the 2 books, :eek::cool::)plus some spare change like i had hoped for! Thank you for letting me be part of this. From what i have seen, ya'll have done one H*&^ of a job and you alldeserve a large but gentle :) pat on the back. Well Done!!!! :):):):):):):)
<br>
<br>take care,
<br>
<br>deAnnalynnN

nelty
09-23-2000, 10:18 AM
Hey deAnnalynn
<br>
<br>we couldn't have done it without people like YOU. :) THANK YOU for letting us do what we want to. :)
<br>
<br>NellyN