PDA

View Full Version : IF YOU CONTRIBUTED TO THE "INFLUENCES" SECTION OF THE TRIBUTE BOOK - READ THIS!

majmom
09-07-2000, 04:44 AM
This is how the credits will appear for the "Influences" section - some of you signed only your screen name or first name to your inputs - I wanted to make sure this is how you want the credits to read - please e-mail me at 4martins@sprintmail.com with any changes as soon as possible!
<br>
<br>
<br>"You Move Us - Thoughts on how Garth has influenced our lives, reached our souls and touched our hearts."
<br>
<br>Special thanks to everyone who contributed to this section - sharing a little piece of themselves with the world just like Garth has shared himself with us. Dale Ruiz, Jennifer Goldstein, Dorine Akey, "Garthologist", Cheryl, Heather Cook, Shelley Sasteen, Lisa, "GB4PREZ", Pam Kilbourn, Chrys Pratt, Sue Cotie, Angela, deAnnalyn Rice, Elaine Marchant, Amy, Jill Franklin, Sabine, "AmazedbyChris", Donna Meyers, Nelly Tio, Doug B. Wilkerson, "TEACH", and LeAnne Moore.
<br>
<br>Thanks,
<br>
<br>Kerry
<br>Photography by Beverly Parker, Henry Diltz, Mike Soebbing, Linda Sprenkle, and Samani, Inc. Additional photography by Virginia Team and Jerry Joyner
<br><P>(This message has been edited by majmom)N

nelty
09-07-2000, 04:40 PM
Hi Kerry,
<br>
<br>that's fine for me. :-) GREAT job on finishing it. :)
<br>
<br>NellyN