PDA

View Full Version : Would A Garth By Any Other Name, Be As Sweet???

GarthLVR88
09-06-2000, 02:37 PM
Yah..I pulled out a little "Romeo and Juliet" on you guys there! We've probably been over this before, but I don't recall ever talking about it. This name, "Troyal Garth Brooks"...it's so original and cool! But if you could call him anything else..(Within reason..LADIES! ;) ) I can only come up with ONE other name...*snicker* "Christian Gene Gaines"...What?! Come on..you saw that coming! Ha ha! Well..if you could change his name to something else, what would it be? Thanks for listening to my mindless rambles!
<br>
<br>Rachel!!!!!!! :rolleyes:N

Pilgrim
09-06-2000, 03:02 PM
Pablo Victor Popov
<br>
<br>Brian:)N

SweetGBFan
09-06-2000, 05:29 PM
BRAD PITT????LOLN

MDgarthgirl
09-06-2000, 06:30 PM
hmmmm, what would I call Garth?
<br>
<br>I doubt there's a name that fits like "Garth" does, mainly due to all the wonderful things that one can associate with that particular word. :)
<br>
<br>...Sebastien Xavier McEllan. LOL Just playin'. But I do have a friend whose name is "Sebastien Xavier ..." (He's never told me his last name, lol) I adore a name as unique as his.
<br>
<br>The only other name that I consider unique...isn't, cuz it's from the Irish root of Garth, but I love it. And the middle name is after another one of my idols. So it would be Gareth Steven...Brooks.
<br>
<br>Nash
<br>PS - I wouldn't know what to go after it, but I also love the name Logan.
<br>N

honky
09-07-2000, 01:01 AM
Stephen Fergus Brooks?:P
<br>
<br>
<br>I know.. this sounds weird... but..
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>:rolleyes:Tommy:rolleyes:
<br>N