PDA

View Full Version : Whoofreakinhoo Garth #1

SweetGBFan
09-06-2000, 01:45 AM
Yes!Yes!Yes! Garth is #1 on CMT. We did it. Finally WYCBTMA is where it should be. Now if we can just get it #1 on GAC. Congratualations Garth!!!N

Paula
09-06-2000, 03:37 AM
Great news!:cool: Thanks for letting us know. I don't get CMT so don't know how that works. Does CMT have different types of charts or is there just one?
<br>
<br>PaulaN

Cheryl
09-06-2000, 04:39 AM
Woooooohooooooo!!!!!!!! :):):)
<br>
<br>Soooooo, whadda ya say?????? Let's keep him there!
<br>
<br>http://www.country.com/cmt/on-cmt/on-cmt-request-f.html
<br>
<br>Paula....CMT just has one chart, the top 12 videos. They take request for videos at the above link. I dont know how much influence the request have on the top 12 chart, but I'd be willing to bet that it's a fair amount!<P>(This message has been edited by Cheryl)N

Pilgrim
09-06-2000, 04:53 AM
:cool:
<br>
<br>Brian:)N

Cheryl
09-06-2000, 05:20 AM
SMALL problem tho, everyone......seems that WYCBTMA is no longer on CMT's heavy rotation list. Sooooooo, it's likely that the video will not stay at #1. But, hey....maybe we can fix that?????N

Lost 'n' Garth
09-06-2000, 04:40 PM
Too cool...Too awesome...too great...Too Woo-Freakin' Hoo!!
<br>
<br>I can't believe that it is right where it belongs...#1 :):):):):):)
<br>
<br>Cheri :)N

Garthfever4ever
09-06-2000, 04:44 PM
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!I knew #1 was in sight!!
<br>:):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
<br>
<br>sabineN

honky
09-06-2000, 04:56 PM
BRAVO!!!!
<br>
<br>YES!! The video finally reaches NO.1 after it was released in early May!!! :eek:
<br>
<br>
<br>GREAT!!:)
<br>
<br>
<br>:rolleyes:Tommy:rolleyes:N

major tom
09-07-2000, 01:37 AM
Finally where it deserves to be. :)
<br>
<br>KirstyN

MtnGirlCrazy4Garth
09-07-2000, 09:19 AM
I just went to CMT and requested WYCBTMA! Come on, you guys, I don't usually do this, but I would really, really like to see it stay at #1 for a while!!! It seems like Garth has been out of the spotlight for way too long, and I just want him to know that A LOT of us still love him and want him around. Even if he does retire, I want him to go out knowing that he was still on top!!!
<br>
<br>While I was there, I checked out what Cheryl was talking about. She's right, even though it's #1 for this week, it's no longer in heavy rotation. At first, this REALLY ticked me off! I mean, how could they take a #1 song out of heavy rotation, doesn't make any sense to me. I thought, well, it's just because it's Garth, everyone seems to have it in for Garth these days. At first it seemed like his was the only Top 12 not in heavy rotation anymore. After taking a closer look, though, I realized that there are two other songs in the Top 12 that aren't in heavy rotation. One is Keith Urban's and the other is Rascal Flats'. Now, I noticed that Keith's song was #1 last week, and while I can't remember for sure, I think maybe Rascal Flats' has been #1 already, as well (correct me if I'm wrong on that), last week they were #2. So, I was wondering if, once a song has made it to #1, they drop it out of heavy rotation? If that's the case, then I guess I would understand why they dropped WYCBTMA. Just curious to know what you guys think. I still think it sucks, though!!! It just doesn't make sense to me that a good video, at #1, wouldn't be in heavy rotation.
<br>
<br>So, I think our requests are very important, at this point, so let's do it!!! :) :) :)N

honky
09-07-2000, 11:04 AM
Mountaingirl,
<br>
<br>I requested again!! :)
<br>
<br>
<br>TommyN

Vanessa
09-07-2000, 12:26 PM
Whooooooooooooooofreakinhooooooooo Go Garth!!!!!! This is GREAT news!!!! :) :) :) :) :) I voted!! :) Very very :ccol:
<br>
<br>Vanessa :)
<br>
<br>I've been having computer problems, that's why I haven't seen here for an etenity it seems!! heheheh :)N

Garth_FANtasizer
09-08-2000, 08:32 AM
I just came from GAC and "WYCBTMA" is now at #3! it jumped from 7 last week!
<br>
<br>Way to go people!
<br>
<br>Lets get it to no.1 on GAC and keep it #1 on CMT for as long as we can.
<br>
<br>~Ann~N

Lost 'n' Garth
09-08-2000, 12:31 PM
NEXT MISSION........GAC!!!! :) :) :)
<br>
<br>Cheri :)N

LVGB4EVER
09-10-2000, 11:13 AM
My Vote(s) are in ;)
<br>
<br>It is definetly NOT #1 here in Canada it's not even in the top 10 :( but If I have anything to do with it...It will be :)
<br>
<br>Take Care
<br>Sue ;)N

LVGB4EVER
09-10-2000, 11:20 AM
Could you all do me a favour PLEASE!!! go to www.cmtcanada.com and request WYCBTMA so the video will be back on the top 10...I would really appreciate it if you could do this for lil ol me :)
<br>
<br>Thanks guys and gals
<br>Sue ;)N

BigGfan4life
09-10-2000, 12:15 PM
I voted :)N

honky
09-10-2000, 12:18 PM
CMT Canada has a new design!! :)
<br>
<br>
<br>This time they made it easier for you Americans cuz all you need to do right now is to find Garth and his video "When you come back to me again"!! THAT IS IT!
<br>
<br>
<br>Just go to the address that Sue posted and find the Daily Top12 on the scroller at the bottom of the page (left corner) :)
<br>
<br>
<br>Let's see if we can bring Garth's back to Top12!! :)
<br>
<br>
<br>:rolleyes:Tommy:rolleyes:
<br>N

LVGB4EVER
09-10-2000, 12:39 PM
Thanks Tommy for helping me out here :) I want to see him on CMT again!!!!
<br>
<br>Take Care
<br>:cool: Sue :cool:N

Garthfever4ever
09-11-2000, 01:17 PM
I voted!
<br>
<br>sabine :)N