PDA

View Full Version : Garth and his "Comeback Special"

SweetGBFan
09-05-2000, 12:40 AM
I was watching a repeat of VH1's Greatest Rock and Roll Moments on TV and they showed a clip of an Elvis special that the press dubbed his "Comeback Special". If Garth did another live special for NBC anytime soon I wonder if it would be dubbed "Garth Brooks Comeback Special"? Even though we know he hasnt gone anywhere the other people on this earth seem to think he has vanished. So what kind of new special would you like to see him do? I could go for another special like Ireland and Back where he showed footage of a concert and then did some with a little audience at the end. Or I think a special with just Garth and his guitar would be great. I love to hear just him sing his songs alone with just his guitar. What do you guys think? Garth and his "Comeback Special" lol.N

Garth_FANtasizer
09-05-2000, 01:18 AM
I would love to see and hear Garth singing, just him and his guitar.
<br>
<br>The special could have Garth and all his song writing buddies sitting around a campfire. They could share their stories and music with us.
<br>
<br>It could be called "Around the Campfire with Garth"
<br>
<br>~Ann~N

minnesotagbfan
09-05-2000, 01:39 AM
seeing the words "just garth and his guitar" takes me back to april 29..washington dc ...when i and 42,000 others got to see just that at the equality rocks benefitN

Dancer
09-05-2000, 08:46 AM
Garth's next television special will be for the release of his duet album with Trisha Yearwood. :) I know it hasn't happened, but I still have high hopes for this. I will be sitting in the front row of the studio audience when the special is recorded.N

honky
09-05-2000, 08:49 AM
Russ,
<br>
<br>Oh yeah.... Garth did "acoustic" versions of WE SHALL BE FREE, THE DANCE, and THE RIVER at the Equality Rocks :)
<br>
<br>But to be honest with you guys, I think WE SHALL BE FREE is better performed in big band style, or have Trisha and backup singers :)
<br>
<br>As for THE DANCE, Garth will do justice any way he wants!!
<br>
<br>
<br>TommyN

Pilgrim
09-05-2000, 02:48 PM
I don't care how it will be as long as the possible concert would take place in Europe:)
<br>
<br>BrianN

GRTH FAN
09-05-2000, 07:16 PM
ANY KIND OF GARTH SPECIAL in Europe or USA like maybe Chris LeDoux Cowboy Country!!!!!!
<br>Donna :)N

Pixel
09-06-2000, 04:21 AM
I dont care where it is or when, I would be there. And if I could not I will have my eyes glued to the tv set.
<br>JenniferN