PDA

View Full Version : travis tritt...

minnesotagbfan
09-04-2000, 09:20 AM
i just wanted to say that while i am not a fan of his music ..i really enjoy watching his videos as due to the fact that like garth's videos ..they have a message to them and arent taken lightly..i mean ..how many times is it that it is just the artist standing there with a microphone ... who wants to see that ..i mean unless it is shania;) lol
<br>
<br>
<br>WAY TO GO TRAVIS !!!!!!!N

Chris Gaines
09-04-2000, 11:27 AM
Russ I just got one thing to say...
<br>
<br>Here's a quarter... call someone who cares..
<br>
<br>LOL!!!!!!!!!
<br>
<br>Jason
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>(by the way.. that was a joke .. not an insult) :)N

Pilgrim
09-04-2000, 02:17 PM
Travis Tritt ROCKS!!!!:):):)
<br>
<br>BrianN

loreli
11-09-2000, 04:17 PM
I LOVE his new single "Best Of Intentions" :)
<br>
<br>loriN

BlueRose
11-10-2000, 12:03 PM
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Travis...his music, his style and judging by the way he looked at the Opry and for the Red Carpet Walk, marriage must be a really good thing for him!!! :) :) :)
<br>
<br>When I look at the photos I took of him at the Red Carpet Walk...all I can say is, he looks good! ;)
<br>
<br>Did I forget to mention I love Travis Tritt? LOL
<br>
<br>Cheryl
<br>N

wmcinnis
11-10-2000, 10:34 PM
I really love his videos too, they usually make me cry:(
<br>
<br>Here's a question for you, in his new video "Best of Intentions," he's in prison, but do we know what he's in prison for? A friend of mine asked me that the other day and I thought about it, but I don't think they really show you. I think you have to kinda read between the lines that it was something he did that he thought was alright but ended up being bad because after all he had the best of intentions right? That's the way I see it anyway:)
<br>-Susan-N