PDA

View Full Version : Tommy - Just wanted to say thanks

smitten
09-02-2000, 12:59 AM
Tommy,
<br>I just wanted to publically thank you for prompting, prodding and reminding us to all vote on the polls - that keep Garth "UP THERE" for us. :)
<br>
<br>I for one - really appreciate your enthusiasm - and you can take a bow for making WYCBTMA the "Internet Big One" on CMT Australia this week, and it is No. 2 on the Top 12 countdown. Whoooo hooooo :cool:
<br>
<br>Anyway Tommy thanks a bunch - we appreciate it !!!!!
<br>
<br>P.S. If you haven't voted this week - there's still time http://www.onecountry.com.au
<br>
<br>Cheers :)N

honky
09-02-2000, 08:39 AM
Smitten,
<br>
<br>:)YOU'RE WELCOME:)
<br>
<br>I did remind people about voting, but there is someone else who is giving a major lift for "WHEN YOU COME BACK TO ME AGAIN" in the past 2 weeks :eek: I don't know the person, but he/she is great!!
<br>
<br>
<br>By the way, how does Australia's CMT "Top12" work? Is that a daily countdown? or a weekly countdown?
<br>
<br>
<br>Keep voting!!
<br>
<br>
<br>TommyN

loreli
09-02-2000, 12:36 PM
Tommy,
<br>
<br>I want to say thanks too. :)
<br>
<br>I appreciate all the effort you went to. :)
<br>
<br>LoriN

smitten
09-02-2000, 12:54 PM
Tommy,
<br>I'm not sure how it works - I have mailed them and asked and will let you know as soon as I find out. I don't think it is entirely independant - as some duds keep making the list LOL :rolleyes:
<br>
<br>Thanks again my friend
<br>
<br>Cheers :) AnaN

Pilgrim
09-02-2000, 01:24 PM
Very cool:):)
<br>
<br>Nice of you to do Ana;)
<br>
<br>BrianN

honky
09-02-2000, 01:48 PM
Ana,
<br>
<br>THANKS!!! Let me know if you've got a reply from International CMT :)
<br>
<br>
<br>Lori, Thanks!!;)
<br>
<br>
<br>:rolleyes:Tommy:rolleyes:N

major tom
09-02-2000, 03:00 PM
Thanks Tommy :) :) You do a great job in motivating us lazy people in to voting. ;)
<br>
<br>KirstyN