PDA

View Full Version : Garth /Trisha Album Tougher Than Yu Think

nelty
05-15-2000, 12:50 PM
I got this from <A HREF="http://www.countrystars.com.." TARGET=_blank>www.countrystars.com..</A> I thought I should share.. ;)<P>Trisha told the Tennessean recently that a duet album with Garth is harder to do than most people think, not only because of label politics, but also differences beween her and Garth. "The things we have in common are really in common, and the things we don't have in common are really not in common, and so with music, that means there are some songs that we just totally get, that both of us get." And there are songs on my albums that he totally doesn't get, and there are songs on his albums that I totally don't get. Then there are the few that come together, and to find a whole album of those, someone would probably either be injured or killed in the process."<P><BR>Nelly<BR>N

minnesotagbfan
05-15-2000, 01:17 PM
nelly,<P>thanks for sharing that..i have been hearing of this cd since i got into garth six years ago..maybe they could do some remakes of past duets..some new stuff and get the live version of "in anothers eyes" on there..but the cd probably wont ever happen cuz she wondering why they didnt just do it while they were touring.. :( <P>i would buy so many copies of this and give them as christmas presents..lolN

Pilgrim
05-15-2000, 01:18 PM
Thanks for sharing :D<P>BrianN