PDA

View Full Version : The would we still love Garth post....

SweetGBFan
08-27-2000, 11:55 AM
The other day I posted about how much we all love Garth, and us ladies said how much we loved him in his black wranglers and his blue eyes, well my husband got on this site and for him that is really pressing it cause hes not a BIG Garth fan, to say the least. Well, he read my post and teased me about it all weekend. He did it in fun, but I just want to say, and if your reading this honey, my husband looks great in his wranglers too. So everyone just so you will know my husband looks very sexy in his wranglers too, and he has a great butt also. Everyone say hi to him in case he gets on again, his name is Bill. Hi Honey!! Anyway he is a new reader of Planet Garth not that he will frequent the place much, but be nice cause not everyone loves Garth and is a Garthnut.N

Lost_to_Garth
08-27-2000, 12:49 PM
Thank You!!!!!!!!!
<br>Bye the way.....equal time would be nice, lol. Think you could squeeze all that into the day and a half I see you each week.......I'm funny just like you, ha, ha, ha!
<br>Hi everybody! She is kidding about the black wranglers....I wear bugle boy.
<br>BN

Pilgrim
08-27-2000, 02:51 PM
SweetGBFan
<br>
<br>Will you be posting some pictures of your hubby for all the females to drool over??:):):)
<br>
<br>BrianN

SweetGBFan
08-27-2000, 04:10 PM
I would love to post pictures of my husband on here, but I dont know how so if he posts again maybe he will send a picture of himself. My husband is great looking and very sexy!! N

loreli
08-27-2000, 04:40 PM
SweetGBFan
<br>
<br>Have you looked in the open forum..I think your hubby left you a message. :)
<br>
<br>I think his names Lost To Garth..lol
<br>
<br>Lori :)
<br>N

Lost 'n' Garth
08-27-2000, 06:51 PM
Hi Bill!!
<br>
<br>It is nice to meet the other half of Sweetgbfan!! ;)
<br>I have to confess that I am one of the culprits that sends your wife pictures of Garth ( Sweet...you gotta remember the famous blue wranglers with the blue and white striped shirt!!!):P
<br>
<br>Maybe you can get Bill an outfit like that and post the picture of him. I'll get my husband one too.
<br>
<br>Too :cool:
<br>
<br>Cheri :)N

honky
08-27-2000, 08:08 PM
*LOL*
<br>
<br>HELLO Bill!!!! :):)
<br>
<br>Nice to meet you online!!
<br>
<br>
<br>come here often.. maybe one day you will like Garth more....
<br>
<br>
<br>TommyN

major tom
08-27-2000, 11:20 PM
Hi Bill. :)
<br>
<br>KirstyN

GRTH FAN
08-28-2000, 09:46 PM
HOWDY Bill! I'm sure wife is right, and that your sexy and look good in your jean's too! Give Garth a chance and you will be a fan forever!!!
<br>Donna :)N

SueMc
08-28-2000, 11:32 PM
Hi Bill,
<br>Good to meet you. I hope we get a photo of you in your wranglers :)
<br>My husband looks great in jeans too - every bit as dishy as the big G man himself :)
<br>Just remember Bill, you are the one at home and there ;)
<br>All the best,
<br>Sue from England :cool:N

Pilgrim
08-29-2000, 05:34 AM
Helloooeee Bill:):)
<br>
<br>Welcome to PG:)
<br>
<br>Brian:)N