PDA

View Full Version : Katie Wants A Fast One

SweetGBFan
08-26-2000, 01:29 AM
Now that WYCBTMA is falling off the charts, I am going to start voting heavily for Katie Wants a Fast One. It is a great song and I would love to see it make top 10. I especially love Garths part. If anyone wants to help me please start voting. Its at #27 on radio and records, #36 at Billboard, #33 on Crook and Chase, also its on roughstock and country music for the fans, but I forget which #, so lets make Steve and Garth #1. Vote!N

AZamy77
08-26-2000, 02:01 AM
Hmmmm here in Phoenix WYCBTMA is still hot! :)
<br>
<br>"Katie Wants A Fast One" is climbing here too. It's a fun song! I love it how Garth does his voice when he sings,"It's how she gets her kicks!" Really cool song, but I want WYCBTMA to keep going! Another thing about "KWAFO"(that looks funny) is some DJ's aren't mentioning it's Garth with Steve! :( They gotta get with the picture....the whole picture! Steve is awesome, no doubt about it, but please DJ's, mention Garth's name, will ya?
<br>
<br>Goooooooo Katie! :)N

NJ4GARTH
08-26-2000, 12:05 PM
Hey Amy,
<br>
<br>You wanta hear a good one. The DJ here at our local station (for those that know XTU 92.5, it was Cadillac Jack) yesterday said after KWAFO, "That was Garth Brooks new one with his buddy Steve Warner". Needless to say I got a good chuckle on that.
<br>
<br>TomN

honky
08-26-2000, 06:03 PM
Tom,
<br>
<br>My station also mentions Garth every time they play the new tune from Steve :)
<br>
<br>They said, "the new one from Steve and Garth is coming out" :) VERY COOL!!!!!
<br>
<br>
<br>LET'S VOTE FOR STEVE AND GARTH!!!
<br>
<br>
<br>TommyN

Pixel
08-26-2000, 06:57 PM
I just heard the song the other day and I love it. I would hate to see it stop anywhere but at # 1. Both of those guys deserve it!
<br>
<br>JenniferN

GarthLVR88
08-26-2000, 07:43 PM
*makes a gagging sound* Grrr! None of the radio stations here in Tulsa are playing it yet! I'm calling tomorrow to see what the dilly is yo..ha ha, I mean, what's up. But..when they do start playing it, I'm gonna request at LEAST every two hours...lol. EVERYDAY! They'll jump on it here...everyone loves Garth songs! Oh..and Stevie too. ;)
<br>
<br>Rachel!!!!!!! :rolleyes:N