PDA

View Full Version : Garth vs. Chris

Vanessa
08-24-2000, 09:47 PM
Hi! :)
<br>
<br> Who do you think is sexier Garth or Chris? (jUst by looks alone). Who would you rather go out with? and why? :)
<br>
<br>Vanessa :)N

SweetGBFan
08-25-2000, 01:23 AM
Gee thats a tough one!! Although I love Chris, I would rather go with Garth. I love men in cowboy hats and tight jeans. Although Chris looks mighty good in those leather pants. I have to go with Garth.N

Pilgrim
08-25-2000, 02:53 AM
I'm in it for the music, and the music ONLY!
<br>
<br>BrianN

Garth_FANtasizer
08-25-2000, 05:37 AM
LOL, Brian!
<br>
<br>Garth is definitely more sexy!
<br>
<br>Its Garth's eyes, lips, and body movements that make Chris sexy!
<br>
<br>Chris is just more available! LOL
<br>
<br>~Ann~N

loreli
08-25-2000, 06:21 AM
LMAO Ann,
<br>
<br>GARTH !!!
<br>
<br>Ann, is right..it's Garth's qualities that make Chris sexy. Chris sure knows how to accentuate those qualities. ;)
<br>
<br>Lori :) N

Hawk7lte
08-25-2000, 06:37 AM
I think Sandy prefers her husband Troyal Garth Brooks - the man and father of their three children (and neither of the stars Garth, or Chris that other women fantasize about)
<br>
<br>Hawk<P>(This message has been edited by Hawk7lte)N

Garth_FANtasizer
08-25-2000, 09:36 AM
That may be true, Hawk, but Garth did say that Sandy has asked him to come home as Chris a few times. Maybe Chris was her fantasy. :)
<br>
<br>I think she probably appreciates all of Garth's attributes, including the one we've mentioned. :)
<br>
<br>~Ann~N

ShellyGirl
08-25-2000, 11:36 AM
I have to go with the tight jeans, cowboy hat and boots look!:eek: Garth all the way! :eek:<P>(This message has been edited by ShellyGirl)N

Hawk7lte
08-25-2000, 12:06 PM
I doubt it Ann - I really do.
<br>
<br>I suspect Sandy is a realist and isn't at all confused with the fantasy (adding Chris - fantasies) versus the real man. And I would imagine she recognizes one of Garth's jokes when he tells one too.
<br>
<br>So I'll stick to my reply - this is a married man - only his wife really knows him.
<br>
<br>
<br>IMHO :)
<br>HawkN

Vanessa
08-25-2000, 12:15 PM
I agree with Hawk :) I would rather be with Garth for all of the reasons listed! heheheh :)
<br>
<br>Vanessa :)N

Garth_FANtasizer
08-25-2000, 02:21 PM
Hawk,
<br>
<br>Yes, I'm sure she does realize one of Garth's jokes, as did I.
<br>
<br>I made reference to it tongue in cheeck, along with everything else stated in this thread. I thought by including the smiley faces, it would've been taken that way.
<br>
<br>I'm sorry if it sounded like I was disagreeing with your post. I really was just trying to give you a little chuckle.
<br>
<br>I fully understand the message you're conveying.
<br>
<br>~Ann~
<br>
<br>
<br>N

Hawk7lte
08-25-2000, 02:51 PM
Ah Ann - I'm use to the LOL's indicating jokes - (I think of the smilie faces as just friendly - smiles)- correction/adjustment made in my thinking.
<br>
<br>It's okay for us to disagree though we didn't and though it is more pleasantly agreeably when we agree :) This time though I just thought I wasn't making my point clear.
<br>
<br>Just my little (and at times overly persistent) way of making room for the meaning of "marriage" and "working on improving the marriage."
<br>
<br>Garth wants the marriage. Sandy wants the marriage. The children want the marriage. Ah want what they want for themselves.
<br>
<br>And if everyone gets happier - maybe there will be more music.
<br>
<br>:):):):)
<br>That would make me happier.
<br>Hawk
<br>N

fuzzwuzz
08-25-2000, 06:28 PM
There is something about Chris Gaines that is the ultimate fantasy come true for the fan as well as Garth. We're not talking mere sex appeal here. This is different.N

Garth1
08-26-2000, 01:44 PM
I don't go out with men !! ;)
<br>But if I were a woman, I think I'd choose Garth.
<br>
<br>Paul. :)N