PDA

View Full Version : Poll About Country Concerts

no1cowgirl
08-24-2000, 05:48 PM
This poll was posted on Countrycool.com and I wanted to get y'all's opinion on it.
<br>
<br>What do you think is the reason for the drop in overall attendance at Country concerts?
<br>
<br>Feel free to post your comments.
<br>
<br>KristaN

Pilgrim
08-25-2000, 03:02 AM
I picked the last one:)
<br>
<br>That's the way it has always been in music business:)
<br>
<br>BrianN

loreli
08-25-2000, 06:06 AM
My view is Garth needs to tour to get people excited again. :)
<br>
<br>There are some artists I would really like to see..but they are always playing in obscure places here. :(
<br>
<br>Lori :)N

littlebit
08-25-2000, 06:28 PM
The country acts right now all sound the same. Only Chris Ledoux and Garth do it right and with some orginality. Less Faith, and tim would help. Plus everyone is into salsa dancing around here. Some of my friends that ain't into country complain that if you don'know the dances, that can be intimidating. Plus music business idiots think that's all we want to hear.
<br>i know i ain't leavin.
<br>
<br>:)
<br>deAnnalynnN

littlebit
08-25-2000, 06:29 PM
The country acts right now all sound the same. Only Chris Ledoux and Garth do it right and with some orginality. Less Faith, and tim would help. Plus everyone is into salsa dancing around here. Some of my friends that ain't into country complain that if you don'know the dances, that can be intimidating. Plus music business idiots think that's all we want to hear.
<br>i know i ain't leavin.
<br>
<br>:)
<br>deAnnalynnN