PDA

View Full Version : The Craziest Thing

MWhiteVT18
08-24-2000, 09:14 AM
For those of you that have seen Garth in concert, what is the craziest, most insane thing you have seen him do? Like climbing ladders, stage dives, etc. Also, was anyone here at the Roanoke, VA concert (the first tour 1992) when Garth jumped and fell off the stage? Just curious.N

sasteen
08-24-2000, 11:58 AM
I was at a concert in PA that he was running up the cage that Mike Palmer was in and fell.
<br>
<br>Shelly N

Garth2Gaines
08-24-2000, 12:41 PM
The show I saw in Tampa was flawless, from what I noticed. He did climb the ladder for Aint goin' down and put on a great show.
<br>
<br>But the craziest thing that happened at the show was, it was the first time in my life a girl gave me her phone number out of blue. She wrote it on a dollar bill and I accidently spent in a coke machine. Of course she only wanted duplicates of my pictures:)
<br>Crazy for me, never the less:)
<br>
<br>dwayne
<br>N

Pilgrim
08-24-2000, 03:08 PM
*ROFLMAO* Dwayne:):) Too funny:)
<br>
<br>Hmm one concert and nothing special for me:eek:
<br>
<br>Brian:)N

honky
08-24-2000, 04:51 PM
Dwayne,
<br>
<br>*LOL Are you sure that girl just wanted your GB pix? or something else? :eek::eek:
<br>
<br>
<br>Well.... my whole concert experience was awesome.. and the most recent concert, the Equality Rocks, was just unbelievable! I even went with Lowell, another fellow PGer :)
<br>
<br>
<br>TommyN

Garth2Gaines
08-25-2000, 02:31 AM
I'm sure she wanted pictures of Garth:) I mean, who goes to a Garth concert to pick up people?:) LOL
<br>
<br>dwayneN

honky
08-25-2000, 05:05 PM
*LOL*
<br>
<br>Dwayne, that was a smart attempt by that lady!! :P:P:P
<br>
<br>
<br>TommyN

Garth_FANtasizer
08-25-2000, 05:47 PM
Maybe the coke vender called her and now they are happily married, with a little boy they named Garth. LOL
<br>
<br>Oh well, Dwayne - at least you have the pictures! :)
<br>
<br>~Ann~N