PDA

View Full Version : Kickin' and Screamin' for Jason

Brooks7
05-14-2000, 12:34 PM
That's what I'm doing right now, Kickin' and Screamin' trying to find out this info....<P>What all songs are on the Kickin and Screamin CD? <BR>I have heard of it before but don't have one.<P><BR>Does anyone know where I can get a copy of it? Hello HELLO<P>(hey Jason are you listening, if anyone would know it's you, help me)<BR>N

hugeGBnutt
05-14-2000, 12:47 PM
here are the songs:<P>-The Change<BR>-Medley Of Heroes<BR>-Guitar Town<BR>-In Anothers Eyes<BR>-The River<BR>-The Dance<BR>-Hard Luck Woman<BR>-Deep Waters<BR>-The Strangest Dream<BR>-Thunder Rolls<BR>-Do What You Gotta Do<BR>-Songwriter Tribute<BR>-That Summer<BR>-Two Different Kids<BR>-Its Not That Unusual<BR>-Tequila Sunrise<BR>-Piano Man<BR>-Much Too Yong<P>(of note: none of the songs are the regular studio ones, they are taken from diff. performances i.e. live versions, ect.)<P>aRiN

dreammaster
05-14-2000, 03:00 PM
Embarrassingly enough, I've never heard of this CD. :o :o :o :o :o Does anyone know where I could also get a copy?<P>NikkiN

G-f
05-14-2000, 04:25 PM
I've seen some post on here or either the GB mailbox about the CD. I wish I could get it too? Can anyone help??<BR>TriciaN

Brooks7
05-15-2000, 04:43 AM
Thanks for the list of songs, now I really want one for sure N

Chris Gaines
05-15-2000, 04:59 AM
I have heard from others that this CD is of semi-poor quality? Dunno why...<P>I don't have this CD in my collection for this very reason. <P>aRi.. since you have this CD.. how's it sound, Great, Good, Poor?<P>JasonN

Pilgrim
05-15-2000, 01:36 PM
-Two Different Kids<BR>-Its Not That Unusual<P>These are the only two songs that I think is poor quality :)<P>The rest sounds okay for me :)<P>Brian :DN

Chris Gaines
05-15-2000, 02:23 PM
Brian,<P>Just "okay"?<BR>Or Great! :D<P>there is a difference lol :)<P>JasonN

Pilgrim
05-15-2000, 02:36 PM
There is no difference for me :)<P>not here :)<P>If you consider The Hubgry Years great, then some of the songs off K&S is GREAT :)<P>You can hear both the music and Garth so, okay well great :)<P>BrianN

Chris Gaines
05-15-2000, 03:06 PM
Yeah Brian..<P>I Touched up Hungry Years.. I know it's great .. hehehe :)<P>What can I said.. I hatesd that dam* hissing noise in the right channel!!!!<P> ;)<BR>JasonN