PDA

View Full Version : If you were a reporter for the Imagination Press

babyblue777
08-23-2000, 11:59 AM
I was just thinkn' if you were a reporter for the Imagination Press, what question would you ask Garth?
<br>And what would his answer be?
<br>
<br>IP: Have you decided to play Chris Gaines in The Lamb?
<br>
<br>GB: Yes, I will be playing CG. I have lost a lot of weight and am in the best shape of my life to play this part. I am really excited about filming this movie. The script is totally cool.
<br>
<br>(thought it would be fun if he could answer your question the way you would want him to.)N

Pilgrim
08-23-2000, 02:05 PM
Hmm.
<br>
<br>IP: Have you decided to finally tour the world again?? Your last world tour was 1994.
<br>
<br>
<br>GB: No, I have no ambition about that. The longer the fans wait, the better.
<br>
<br>hehe;)
<br>
<br>Brian:cool:N

Garth2Gaines
08-23-2000, 06:01 PM
:) I have to post on this one :)
<br>I.PressWe reported a feud between you and Chris Gaines for covering The Dance, how do you feel about Chris Gaines now? <heh heh>
<br>
<br>GBFor a great rock artist, he's a little *&#^ and I hope and pray I never see his sorry *@& on the street, what he did to me and my song at the American Music awards really %#+@* me off. NO futher comment, sorry...
<br>
<br>Really, I would (if I was a reported for IP:) ) ask about Chris Gaines box set...
<br>
<br>dwayne
<br>N

crazyaboutgarth
08-23-2000, 07:55 PM
I.P. Garth we heard that you and your wife are having problems is this true? Are you or are you not staying together?
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>G.B. yes, I'm sorry to say that we are splitting up but you see I have fallen madly in love with this woman that lives in Canada and I'm moving up there so we can live happily ever after!!!
<br>
<br>
<br>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ----in my dreams!!!!----shhhhh don't tell my hubby I just said that. N