PDA

View Full Version : OMG!!!! Is that Garth?????

Vanessa
08-22-2000, 04:16 PM
Hi ya'll!!
<br>
<br>I'm watching SNL's Game Show Paroidies and think I saw Garth!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)There was a game on there callled "Old French Whores" anfd I think he played a whore named Coco. Can anyone confirm this?? Thanks!! :)
<br>
<br>Vanessa :)N

Pilgrim
08-22-2000, 04:36 PM
That sounds like it was Garth:):)
<br>
<br>So now you have seen just a little bit of it:)
<br>
<br>BrianN

hugeGBnutt
08-22-2000, 04:49 PM
Yup that was GB as "Coco" lol too funny!:);)
<br>
<br>aRiN

Vanessa
08-22-2000, 05:06 PM
LOL!!!! I'm very happy that I got to see Garth!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :). It was very funny!! :) Does anyone know when SNL will air the 2 episodes where Garth hosts' them? I went to their website, and looked at all of the episodes, hoping to find the one in which he hosted...... but to my surprise............ Garth wasn't listed!!!!!!! :eek: :mad: :mad::eek: :eek: :mad: :eek: :eek: Can anyone help me out? Thanks!! :)N

splitzer
08-22-2000, 05:42 PM
The one where he plays the Old French Whore is the first time he hosted SNL. The other one was on November 13, 1999 - the day I met him! :) I don't know when they will air again, but I could make you a tape of both of them and mail them to you, if you respond immediately. Sorry for the rush, but I'm moving in four days, and the VCR I need to use for copying belongs to my brother, so I would have to make the tape before I leave.
<br>
<br>Let me know if you want it, and send your snail mail addy if you do. :)
<br>
<br>Garth Always,
<br>DanielleN

Vanessa
08-22-2000, 06:04 PM
Danielle,
<br>
<br> Thank you for your offer but I think I'll catch Garth around the next bend!! :) Again, thanks! :) It's very kind of you. :)
<br>
<br>Vanessa :)N