PDA

View Full Version : At last...I finally get to see SNL

smitten
08-21-2000, 12:09 PM
Hi Guys,
<br>
<br>I was so excited I had to post this. Having read your comments over the past 12 months or so about the different SNL episodes - finally my cable station is playing the first one TODAY - and the Chris Gaines on September 30. Yahoo! Now I will finally comprehend what Mango means :eek:
<br>
<br>We have only had cable in Oz for about 3 years - and I have only had it for one year. Thank goodness for Planet Garth and CMT - my only two sources of Country Music. No Country radio station-not even tabloid country mags - so this is BIG BIG BIG to me.
<br>
<br>Anyway - I just wanted to share my little piece of excitement. :)
<br>
<br>Ana :)N

Pilgrim
08-21-2000, 02:13 PM
Well you are luckier than me then:eek:
<br>I don't have CMT nor country radio:(
<br>
<br>Hell, I don't even have a music channel at all on TV??? :eek:
<br>
<br>I hope you like SNL:):):) It's cool:)
<br>
<br>BrianN

Lowell Miller
08-21-2000, 11:19 PM
Cool Ana :) I'm glad you get to see it.N

garthsgirl
08-22-2000, 05:12 AM
Oh Ana....Do enjoy. Ehem, I love this SNL he did. And yes, look for Mango, you can't miss him, LOL!! LisaN

loreli
08-22-2000, 06:08 AM
Well Smurf Me!!
<br>
<br>Ana you are gonna die..it's soo funny! I gotta go see if I can find mine. :)
<br>
<br>Lori :)N

Vanessa
08-22-2000, 08:51 AM
I've never seen the SNL episode with Garth. :( Can anyopne tell me what the Mango is? Does anyone know if this episode will be re-airing soon? Is there anyway to find out? Thanks!! :)
<br>
<br>Vanessa :)N

Vanessa
08-22-2000, 08:52 AM
I've never seen the SNL episode with Garth. :( Can anyopne tell me what the Mango is? Does anyone know if this episode will be re-airing soon? Is there anyway to find out? Thanks!! :)
<br>

Vanessa
08-22-2000, 08:54 AM
Sorry about the double post! :)
<br>

honky
08-22-2000, 10:10 AM
Smitten,
<br>
<br>WOOOOHOOOO!! I can't believe you haven't seen it yet ;) But it's better late than never right?
<br>
<br>
<br>I love SNL!! :cool: The Mango skits are so funny!! :)
<br>
<br>So.. what do you think of the song "Devil can't sing love songs?" ;) I think it's :cool:
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>Vannesa,
<br>
<br>Garth had hosted twice for SNL :) The Mango skit is the most popular one because Garth felt in love with a drag queen....LOL (I think Mango is a drag queen right?)
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>TommyN

Vanessa
08-22-2000, 11:27 AM
LOL Thanks Tommy!! :) Is Sept. 30th the date that this episode of SNL will also be showing on the east coast? Anyone know?? Tommy, you said that Garth hosted SNL twice, what were the dates that he hosted? Do you know? Does anyone know?? Because I would LOVE to see Garth!!! :) :) :)
<br>
<br>Vanessa :)
<br>
<br>N

Vanessa
08-22-2000, 12:28 PM
I just checked SNL's website hoping to find when Gaarth was on....... he's wasn't!!!!! :( He wasn't listed as being a host either!! :( I checked all of the 25 seasons of SNL. Hopefully, someone can help me out and tell me when Garth hosted SNL and the dates??? Thanks!! :)
<br>

smitten
08-22-2000, 12:48 PM
VAnessa,
<br>
<br>Sorry to confuse you sweetie - but I am in Australia - that's why you can't find it anywhere.
<br>
<br>We get reruns of SNL on cable and it takes forever to get here - or to find out when they are on.
<br>
<br>I have been harassing the cable company - and last night I finally saw the episode with MANGO - it is very very funny - and I loved his French accent as an old french Wh***. Very funny - now I know what you guys are on about.
<br>
<br>I can't wait till Sept 30 when the Chris Gaines one is on........whooooo hooooooo.
<br>
<br>I hope you can get a copy of it Vanessa - I thought I was the last person on the entire planet that had'nt seen it yet.......maybe someone can send you a copy.
<br>
<br>Thanks guys
<br>
<br>Ana :)N

jacsan1451
08-23-2000, 05:14 AM
Vanessa: You must see the "Mango." That had to be the funniest skit (I think) that Garth did. Once you have seen the "Mango" you will never be the same.;) JackieN

Vanessa
08-23-2000, 06:47 AM
Danielle, is trying to get me a copy of Mango!!! :) I hope that it works out!! :) I hope that I ghet to see it, it sounds very very funny!!! :) :) Thanks ya'll for your comments!! :) :)
<br>