PDA

View Full Version : (NEW) News on The Museum and more

SngnSmooth
08-19-2000, 03:17 PM
Hey people,
<br>
<br>Ok this is one of the joys of living in Nashville is that you get the news about the country music before other places get it :).......i was just watching The Scene at 5 and they said that one of the main reasons that Garth said no to the museum is because now they are reporting that he was going to have to tear up the house to install video cameras and fire exits and that he was not willing to do that :(...also I got more fuel to add to the fire ..How do you all of yall feel about Garth making albums but pretty much giving up touring ....at least we would still have his great music to listen to.....and the other thing NOBODY seems to know if Garth is ever coming back to Nashville for a few days so i think it may be time for me to see the gates in OK.....
<br>ok everyone fire away :)
<br>
<br>thanks,
<br>Richie :)N

honky
08-19-2000, 05:19 PM
Richie (welcome to PG),
<br>
<br>
is because now they are reporting that he was going to have to tear up the house to install video cameras and fire exits and that he was not willing to do that
<br>
<br>
<br>Thanks for sharing :) I think Garth does want to keep the house in shape.. and that certainly can be one of the reasons that Garth turned down the project.. but who knows ;) Maybe there is another plan for this... in another place...
<br>
<br>
<br>Please keep us updated!
<br>
<br>
<br>TommyN