PDA

View Full Version : Trisha still wants duet album?

Garth2Gaines
08-18-2000, 01:30 PM
Real news piece this time:) In a [rb]recent[/b] interview Trisha said of Garth and the duets album I think it would be fun, but I don't know what Garth's plans are".
<br>So it sounds like she still wants to do it, but with Garth taking time off recording, they haven't done anything with it lately:(
<br>
<br>And it sounds like Garth still does not know what he wants to do, if a good friend like Trisha doesn't know what his plans are...
<br>
<br>dwayneN

Dancer
08-21-2000, 10:31 PM
I hope that both of them record a duet album someday soon. I really love how their voices sound great together! I am going to my second Trisha concert in Plymouth, WI. in Sept. I can't wait!! :)N

minnesotagbfan
08-22-2000, 12:48 AM
i think that the duet album is pretty much off as trisha has asked the question "why didnt we record it when we were touring together for a year?"
<br>
<br>i mean it would be the most fabulous album in the history of the world as the best best vioces would be on it but i dont think itll happen :(
<br>
<br>but never say never ;)
<br>
<br>russN

honky
08-22-2000, 11:10 AM
***sigh***
<br>
<br>It would be awesome if the duet was a go :( But hey... there is still a chance... keep believin'! :P
<br>
<br>
<br>TommyN

Pilgrim
08-22-2000, 03:14 PM
Well I sure hope this album will never become rerality:):)
<br>
<br>Anyone but Trisha, and he can make it:) Even Marilyn Manson;)
<br>
<br>BrianN