PDA

View Full Version : Billy Gilman

luvsgarth62
08-16-2000, 06:28 AM
Guys,
<br>
<br>Y'all know who Billy Gilman is, right? Well, I got his CD a few days ago, and I gotta tell ya, I love it:)
<br>
<br>Do any of you have his album, or like his music? Both me and my mom love his single "One Voice" It's a real powerful song.
<br>
<br>He's a real cutie-pie:)
<br>
<br>His website is really good too. If ya wanna check it out, here's the link: www.billygilman.com
<br>
<br>-AliciaN

Pilgrim
08-16-2000, 02:27 PM
Who is Billy Gilman???:rolleyes:
<br>
<br>Thanks for the link:)
<br>
<br>BrianN

LittleRhody
08-16-2000, 05:53 PM
<br>The song is good, but I got to tell you that being from the same state as this kid I'm getting a little sick of it. The country station here keeps playing it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Enough is enough.
<br>
<br>
<br>DianaN

splitzer
08-17-2000, 12:18 PM
Nothing against Billy, but I can't stand that song. There's no denying that the kid is talented, but I just don't enjoy his voice. I also wonder what will become of him. He'll sing until he hits puberty... then what? The kid's voice will change, he will be out of the spotlight until he regains his singing ability, and then he'll attempt a comeback... which I doubt will be successful. I wish him the best, but I think he's on a dead-end course.
<br>
<br>Garth Always,
<br>DanielleN

Anonymous
08-17-2000, 02:13 PM
I really like Billy's debut CD. It's pretty impressive considering his age. I don't think his voice changing will be that big of a problem. They really can work around it. Beside every artist out there whether they came out at the age of 12 or 25 experience some voice change as they sing more. It really isn't that unusual. If you listen to Kenny Chesney's first CD "In My Wildest Dreams" and follow it up with "Everywhere We Go" you'll notice quite a difference in his voice. It comes from singing more on the road. That changes everyone's voice. So I don't think it will hurt Billy's career too much.N

no1cowgirl
08-21-2000, 07:44 AM
I agree Danielle. I think Billy's very talented, but I also think that his career might be on a dead end track.
<br>
<br>
<br>KristaN