PDA

View Full Version : Fever: Garth's and Aerosmith's

Geoff
08-16-2000, 05:33 AM
As I sit here and listen to Aerosmith's original version of Fever, I wonder if Garth were to ever go back on tour should he invite Steven Tyler to "help" with Fever by maybe adding the lines that Garth did not attempt to record (yeah I know, someone rewrote it for him, but I can't remember their name). For those who may never have heard Areosmith's Fever, it's like 4:14 compared to Garth's 2+ minute version. What's yer all's take on this should he or shouldn't he? I personally think the #1 country arist should invite one of the greats of rock music to do a show.N

onair
08-16-2000, 06:33 AM
What about the Chris LeDoux's version of Fever. It is "milder" than that of Garth's, but still none the less a great cut.
<br>
<br>Just thought I would throw that out at you.
<br>
<br>onairN

loreli
08-16-2000, 06:57 AM
I happen to like Aerosmith..so I would love to see that.
<br>
<br>I think they would be awesome together. :)
<br>
<br>Lori :)N

PJ
08-16-2000, 10:16 AM
Several years ago Garth performed Fever on an awards show and it was announced he would be joined by special guests. I was hoping it was Steven Tyler and Joe Perry, but it turned out to be Chris LeDoux and Charlie Daniels. It was a great performance, but I would love to hear Garth sing with Joe ripping on the guitar.N

Pilgrim
08-16-2000, 02:52 PM
I have to say I like Chris LeDoux version better than Garth's:)
<br>
<br>There is more punch in Chris' version:)
<br>
<br>BrianN

hugeGBnutt
08-16-2000, 03:02 PM
Garth and Aerosmith doing The Fever together would be awesome!:)
<br>
<br>aRiN