PDA

View Full Version : Garthy things to do?

sasteen
08-14-2000, 05:36 PM
Hi Guys,
<br>
<br>My sister is going to Calif on a business trip and I am going to go with her, mini vacation, by myself.
<br>
<br>Is there anything Garth realated to see or do in the LA or surrounding areas?
<br>
<br>I am from Pa and doubt I will ever get there again. My family wants to go but we can't afford for everyone to go to Calif. I won't have to pay for hotel or rental car, just airfare. That is also going to be cheap since my other sister works for US Air.
<br>
<br>I just didn't want u guys to think I was a spoiled little rich girl LOL
<br>
<br>Any suggestions? What about Redstrokes Ent.?
<br>
<br>Thanks
<br>ShellyN

sasteen
08-16-2000, 01:16 PM
I can't believe this, noone has any ideas???
<br>
<br>Shelly PaN

onair
08-16-2000, 01:47 PM
If I were you, I would make sure I checked out Garth's star on the Walk Of Fame.
<br>
<br>onairN

splitzer
08-17-2000, 12:18 PM
Try www.seeing-stars.com - It's not just about Garth, but it'll help with ideas.
<br>
<br>Garth's star is located out front of the Capitol Records building at 1750 Vine Street in Hollywood.
<br>
<br>"Capitol Records is located just north of the famous corner of Hollywood and Vine. From Mann's Chinese, just head east on Hollywood Blvd (about a mile) to Vine Street, then turn left (north). You can't miss it."
<br>
<br>www.seeing-stars.com/Landmarks/CapitolRecords.shtml
<br>
<br>I did a search of the site and came up with this list... it's not great, but I figured I'd give it to you anyway. :)
<br>
<br>http://mysearch.looksmart.com/cgi-bin/intrasearch2?crid=0a8a15da72bf9cbc&csid=&query=Garth%20Brooks&session=966544093
<br>
<br>Garth Always,
<br>Danielle
<br>
<br><P>(This message has been edited by splitzer)N

sasteen
08-17-2000, 01:01 PM
Thanks guys for the helpN