PDA

View Full Version : Buttons for the Opry or anything! - Urgent deadline is Thursday!

gbfans66
08-14-2000, 04:56 PM
Hi everyone, those of us that are going to the opry have decided to make up buttons to identify ourselves to other "pgers" and to Garth. I thought if anyone who wasn't going wanted a button they could order them too so I decided to post it here for all of you to know. They will be blue with a white g on them. I am paying for the setup cost and am just asking that you pay for the button itself, postage and the padded bag I will ship it in. The total for 1 button will be $2.27, I will have to check weight for more than 1 button if you want more than 1. I will be placing the order on Friday so I need to know no later than Thursday night at 10 p.m. CST. Please email me with # needed, name and address would be helpful so that I can get envelopes ready ahead of time also. If you post it here I can print it off too. We just wanted to include everyone and let everyone be able to get one if they want one.
<br>
<br>:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
<br>
<br>JillN

gbfans66
08-15-2000, 04:09 PM
1 button will cost $2.27.
<br>2 buttons will cost $2.77.
<br>3 buttons will cost $3.49.
<br>4 buttons will cost $3.99.
<br>
<br>Just wanted to update costs.
<br>
<br>Jill :)N

LittleRhody
08-15-2000, 06:32 PM
Jill,
<br>
<br>What's your email addy??
<br>
<br>
<br>DianaN

gbfans66
08-15-2000, 06:42 PM
email is gbfans66@farmwagon.com you can always click on the profile and get it too.
<br>
<br>JillN

LittleRhody
08-15-2000, 06:58 PM
Jill,
<br>
<br>Thanks I'll email you shortly.
<br>
<br>I can't seem to get an email address when I click on profile except for my own after I fill in the required info.
<br>
<br>
<br>DianaN

mar_k_z
08-30-2000, 08:18 PM
Hi
<br>Just wanted to know if you got your tickets and if not, I have 4 tickets in the Mezzanine for October 13th. Email me if interested...N

gbfans66
09-14-2000, 04:22 PM
If anyone wants buttons that hasn't ordered them, let me know. I can get more pretty easily. Also, if you ordered them and haven't sent the money, you need to send it if you'd like to get them.
<br>
<br>Angela, I'm emailing you since you mentioned in another post that you would order more buttons.
<br>
<br>JillN