PDA

View Full Version : Interesting... :)

charmed1
08-12-2000, 11:16 AM
Do you remember what Garth said about the "Big Party" set for years end? He said on one of the shows "looks good on paper"... Well I was just at www.troyal-garth-brooks.org/doublliv.htm looking at their Double Live section. Here is a comment that Garth made when talking about Texas Stadium(near the bottom)
<br>
<br>
The stage was definitley set, :)the plans all looked great on paper:), and then I walked into Texas Stadium. And for the first time, I realized just how "big" this place really was Does this mean we have another Texas Stadium sized show? As Garth would sayVERY COOL What's your take? :)
<br>
<br><P>(This message has been edited by charmed1)<P>(This message has been edited by charmed1)N

Chris Gaines
08-12-2000, 11:52 AM
charmed,
<br>
<br>he made that statement back in 1992 or 1993.. when he played there for the NBC Special.
<br>
<br>has nothing to do with hhte "Big Party" :)
<br>
<br>JN

hugeGBnutt
08-12-2000, 12:02 PM
i doubt it's as 'big' as he made it out to be or as big we think it will be; i'm sure he'd already have to be planning it and if it really is that 'big' i'm sure something would have leaked....atleast some rumors or something
<br>
<br>aRi<P>(This message has been edited by hugeGBnutt)N

Garth2Gaines
08-12-2000, 12:17 PM
I agree with aRi, if it was a concert or something similar, we should have heard a leak or something about booking a statium or area. So it makes me think he is going to release something. That would be easier to 'hind' and make it a suprise for his fans;)
<br>
<br>dwayneN

Pilgrim
08-12-2000, 01:58 PM
Thanks for sharing:)
<br>
<br>BrianN

fuzzwuzz
08-12-2000, 03:48 PM
Dwayne, I think you are right! We are in for one great big surprise party from Garth! Doesn't hurt to celebrate while we wait either!N