PDA

View Full Version : The Kinleys at Club 92.5

BlueRose
08-10-2000, 01:39 PM
For those of you who like the Kinleys, some friends and I went to see them last night(hi Jim, Cathy and Charmaine!). If you recall from my BlackHawk post, Club 92.5 only holds about 250 people so it was a very intimate gathering of sorts...but I gotta tell you, those ladies rock and so does their band!!!! You may also know that the Kinleys are from Philadelphia so it was a homecoming for them and their parents were there along with some people they went to school with.
<br>
<br>They performed Just Between You and Me, You Make it Seem Easy, Please(from their "Just Between You and Me" album), Somebody's Out There Watching, She Ain't The Girl For You(from their "Kinleys II" album) and a number of other songs. Jennifer's husband even got on stage with them and harmonized on one song.
<br>
<br>It was so cute seeing their parents two-steppin' around the dance floor! :) Also, my friend Charmaine and I learned how to do the "Watermellon Crawl"...at least we have the knack of it now (lol) and went upstairs to one of the restaurants in the Radisson Hotel to get something to eat before the show and who did we run into but Heather Kinley! She had no makeup on and still looked great. *Grrrrr* I hate her!(j/k)
<br>After the show, they signed autographs for everyone and took photos too! When I get the photos back, I'll post a link...some of you guys especially might want to see them ;) ...they are two pretty, talented ladies with beautiful voices.
<br>
<br>If you've never seen the Kinleys live, do yourself a favor and do so...you won't be disappointed. Oh, they'll be appearing on the Grand Ol' Opry Live this Saturday night.
<br>
<br>Next stop......Phil Vaser at the club Saturday night!
<br>
<br>Cheryl
<br>N

Pilgrim
08-11-2000, 03:13 PM
VERY COOL:cool::cool:
<br>
<br>Thanks a lot for sharing Cheryl:):)
<br>
<br>BrianN

Jen19
08-12-2000, 08:50 AM
Hey I wanted to go but I had to work. Yuck,
<br>but sounds like it was a blast and tonight Trisha is the same night ast Phil, yuck again..LOL but anyway have fun let me know how the grand piano sounds it that place. I have been there just not for a concert yet. I hope to soon. Cheryl, you going to Tim and Faith ??
<br>
<br>JENN

minnesotagbfan
08-12-2000, 12:28 PM
since this is bout the kinleys ..is their new cd any good??? does anyone out there have this cd yet???
<br>
<br>rusN

minnesotagbfan
08-12-2000, 12:29 PM
oops i misspelled my own name ..lolN

BlueRose
08-13-2000, 06:54 AM
LOL Russ! Yes, their new CD Kinleys II is good!
<br>
<br>Jen,
<br>
<br>I'll be posting in a separate thread about Phil Vassar...what a night, I'm still riding a Vassar high!!!! :):):)
<br>
<br>Cheryl
<br>N

BlueRose
08-13-2000, 02:37 PM
Well, I've put the photos in a zing album and if anyone would like to see them, just click on the link below. I think they're pretty good if I must say so myself!
<br>
<br><a href="http://www.zing.com/album/?id=4293765495">The Kinleys</a>
<br>
<br>CherylN

minnesotagbfan
08-17-2000, 01:44 PM
i just bought their cd and it is really good and i recommend it to everyone :)N