PDA

View Full Version : Garth as an animal

Vanessa
08-08-2000, 09:10 AM
I know that this is probably a weidt topic to discuss, but I got to thinking, if Garth could be an animal (real/stuffed) what kind of animal would he be and why? I would pick Garth to be a teddy bear because he's so lovable and huggable! heheh :)
<br>
<br>VanessaN

rightnow777
08-08-2000, 12:10 PM
DITTO!N

crackerjacktgb
08-08-2000, 12:18 PM
I have to agree he is a big ol teddy bear he so sweet, lovable and man those hugs :), it not a weird topic VanessaN

honky
08-08-2000, 12:41 PM
bear.. I guess?
<br>
<br>OH.. POKEMONS!!!! :eek:
<br>
<br>
<br>TommyN

MDgarthgirl
08-08-2000, 02:20 PM
Now here's an interesting topic.
<br>....I don't think he'd be a very good "pocket monster" Tommy. lol..but who knows? ..Just pop him an M&M every once in a while. *patting shirt pocket* ;)
<br>
<br>A bear certainly comes to mind...'specially since Sandy once called him that on national TV against his wishes(just to tease him). lol Kinda hard to forget.
<br>
<br>BTW, I'm filled with useless knowledge...let's hear some of it now! LOL -->In the Chinese calendar, according to his birth year, he's a Tiger. *heehee!..ahem* From what I remember...the tiger was described as aggressive and adventurous (sounds familiar)...and that he would find happiness with "the Dog." :) Coincidently, that's my symbol. ;) lol (Hey! *pointing* Put the jokes away..)
<br>
<br>But, I do see him as more of a bear..a polar bear..ya know, white fur and all. ;) (oh, he knows I luv him...i'm just playin.)
<br>
<br>Nash
<br>
<br>N

Pilgrim
08-08-2000, 02:43 PM
Hmm, a duckbill:)
<br>
<br>BrianN

Paula
08-08-2000, 03:50 PM
As soon as I saw this topic, an Elvis song came to mind. I had to go find the lyrics so I could copy and paste them here...funny thing the lyrics also mention a tiger!
<br>
<br>Teddy Bear
<br>(words & music by Mann-Low)
<br>
<br>Baby let me be,
<br>your lovin' Teddy Bear
<br>Put a chain around my neck,
<br>and lead me anywhere
<br>Oh let me be
<br>Your teddy bear.
<br>
<br>I don't wanna be a tiger
<br>Cause tigers play too rough
<br>I don't wanna be a lion
<br>'Cause lions ain't the kind
<br>you love enough.
<br>Just wanna be, your Teddy Bear
<br>Put a chain around my neck
<br>and lead me anywhere
<br>Oh let me be
<br>Your teddy bear.
<br>
<br>Baby let me be, around you every night
<br>Run your fingers through my hair,
<br>And cuddle me real tight
<br>
<br>Paula
<br>
<br>N

cowgirl14
08-08-2000, 04:42 PM
Well I got this giant puppy dog when I was a baby. And I called him once Garth Brooks. (this was when I was 4 years old.) This was where in the back of his head you can put your hand in and make his mouth move. And I still have the dog MY little Garth dog. (My mom told me this story.) Joey :cool: Gal
<br>P.S. I burned my hands :( and face and knees went to the hopsil cried my heart:( out and on the way home Garth come on and play "If Tomorrow Never Comes" so that's why I said Garth.:)And I was still cring. N

sasteen
08-08-2000, 05:06 PM
A Syberian Husky, for obvious reasons.
<br>Blue eyes, Husky, that sounds like him.
<br>Maybe even a Samoyed (spelling?)N

littlebit
08-08-2000, 05:13 PM
Vanessa,
<br>
<br>i think that it's a very cool question but coming from a Native American point of view that's also a very hard question :)
<br>
<br>An Eagle, who flys close to Grandfather Sun
<br>
<br>A Wolf, who teaches and is very loyal
<br>
<br>A Cougar becos he's couragous
<br>
<br>A Bear becos he see's from see's from the inside.
<br>
<br>A Hummingbird becos of the Joy he's brought us.
<br>
<br>A Spider becos of the beautiful stories in his songs and the songs he picks.
<br>
<br>An Antelope becos he jumps right in to what ever he is doing and does it well.
<br>
<br>the list is endless ya' see . . . . :)
<br>
<br>take care
<br>
<br>deAnnalynn
<br>
<br>N

cowgirl14
08-08-2000, 05:27 PM
Deannalnn I think a spider is the right animal for him. Thanks. Joey :cool: gal. N

Vanessa
08-08-2000, 05:32 PM
I like all of the responses that were written!! Very cool!! :) I agree with everyone but I esp. like all of the animals that you picked deAnnalyn :) Are there anymore that you can think of that ypou could associate with Garth? if so, please post 'em!! :) Thanks again to all who posted!! Keep the ideas commin'!! :)
<br>
<br>Vanessa :)N

Countryfriendly
08-08-2000, 07:03 PM
Hello!
<br>
<br>This isn't a new answer, but even before finishing reading your question and scrolling down for others answers, Teddy Bear popped right into my head.
<br>
<br>Garth is just a person people can't help but want to hug, and he gives great hugs right back, lol!N

RedHotRyder
08-08-2000, 07:23 PM
Hmm, I'd see Garth as a Siberian Tiger. So majestic, with unbelievable power. Yeah, that's it.N

Chris Gaines
08-08-2000, 07:37 PM
well Sandy called him her "Lil' Bear"
<br>on TV once LOL
<br>
<br>hint hint lol
<br>
<br>JasonN

fuzzwuzz
08-08-2000, 08:00 PM
deAnnalyn, that is such a beautiful list. Garth is indeed all those things. I especially like the Wolf one, where he is a loyal teacher. I know I'm learning alot about life through him and all his great fans(angels)!
<br> That's it! A Garth angel teddy!! With wings, a guitar, and a cowboy hat! I'm not creative though.
<br> By the way, I've been meaning to ask you, how is your Mom now? What was the prognosis? DaleN

littlebit
08-15-2000, 02:13 PM
Dale,
<br>
<br>it's been rough, but she's home now. Thanks for asking.
<br>
<br>Vanessa,
<br>
<br>thought of some more animals in my cirle last nite. i think i would attribute alot of these to people he works with too :)
<br>
<br>Deer- cos he's a gentle man
<br>
<br>Hawk- cos he's brought a good message to the people who love his music
<br>
<br>Skunk- :) Cos he's has a very impressive reputation.
<br>
<br>Butterfly-cos he can transform from Garth to Chris
<br>and he helped country music evolve to other things.
<br>
<br>Raven-for the magick in his music and manner
<br>
<br>Beaver-for everthing he did to help the songwriters and musicians around him.
<br>
<br>Turkey-for all he has given us as fans, his time, etc.
<br>
<br>Horse-for the power he has when he speaks or sings (or just looks at you with those eyes of his)
<br>
<br>Lizard-for being a dreamer
<br>
<br>Swan-for his grace
<br>
<br>That's all i can think of fer now,
<br>
<br>SpockSarah and Shelly you were in my prayers last nite :)
<br>
<br>take care,
<br>
<br>deAnnalynnN

LittleRhody
08-15-2000, 07:10 PM
Vanessa,
<br>
<br>My choice would be a fictional animal.
<br>If Garth could be an animal it would be "Tigger" because he's the only one. There's no one else like him and he brings joy and happiness to so many people.
<br>
<br>
<br>DianaN

MelMalovesGB4eva
08-16-2000, 05:59 AM
I bet Garth is an animal...;);)
<br>
<br>LisaN

crazyaboutgb4ever
08-16-2000, 08:25 AM
GARTH would make a great monkey because they are so active and they like to hug and boy do they know how to
<br>"ENTERTAIN" us.:)
<br> anna~N

cowgirl14
08-17-2000, 05:46 PM
Mmmmmm..... Garth and Tigger, Maybe he can be one of everybody in the whole Winnie The Pooh famliy. First off.
<br>He could be Pooh Bear because he's hugglebel.
<br>or Piglet sometimes he's bashfull.And Owl a wise fellow. Eeyore a helpful donkey. Rabbit always on gurid.(Like being prepered).
<br>Tigger always HAPPY and playful. Just like our Garth. Well bye guys love ya Joey :cool: gal.
<br>N

Vanessa
08-17-2000, 05:51 PM
Hey ya'll!!
<br>
<br> These are great answers!! Keep 'em comming!!! :) :) :)
<br>
<br>Vanessa :)N

Crackers
08-17-2000, 08:22 PM
I LOVED your answer, MelMa!!! It brought a smile to my face!!!N