PDA

View Full Version : Pets!!

pldrw
03-17-2000, 02:02 AM
I don't know about dogs, But i know they have a cat named Whiskers (i think)!!!N

enutts4gb
03-17-2000, 02:46 AM
I know they have a cat but I think it's named Patches. :) At least that's what I have heard. :o<P>Erin :)N

Garth Da Man
03-17-2000, 07:30 PM
I know they have a cat and at least 4 kittens. At least on this past Halloween night when I was at the gates his cat walked right down his brick driveway, through the fence and right up to me. Shortly after her 4 kittens came right behind her.N

Alawishes
03-17-2000, 07:35 PM
Garth don't let his kittens or pets inside his house?? Kittens are kinda vulnerable to other animals and get eaten by them, also they get sick being outside.N

enutts4gb
03-18-2000, 03:32 AM
Alawishes,<P>Kittens are just fine outside as long as they have a warm place to sleep at night. :)<BR>Same goes with puppies. :)<BR>Sure, there maybe dangers but that's part of life. We've had some puppies die b/c the mother wasn't taking care of them. :o We have also had a couple get run over by vehicles. :( <BR> <BR>But life goes on. <BR>If they are going to be outside cats for their adult lives then they have to get used to being outside. :)<P>Erin :)N

Pilgrim
03-18-2000, 01:03 PM
I agree with Erin :D<P>When I was in Canada, my uncles dog was eaten by a wolf :( :(<P>I think anyone who has had a Border Collie know exactly how cute and funny thos dogs can be :D<P>But life goes on :o<P>BrianN