PDA

View Full Version : Garth & Fan Fair...

everynowandthen
05-10-2000, 01:52 PM
Just got this from country.com:<P>Garth Probably Won't Make Fan Fair, His Brother Says, But Then Again . . .<BR> <BR>Even Garth Brooks' brother doesn't know if the superstar will show up during Fan Fair. Kelly Brooks, who co-manages his younger brother, is fairly certain Garth won't be performing in Nashville during Fan Fair, as is now being rumored, but he admits he's not absolutely certain even on this point. "To be honest with you," he says, "we don't ever know. Every time he's been [at Fan Fair] since 1995, he's just said, 'I might,' and [then] we've known the night before, maybe. It's just one of those things he makes up his mind [by asking himself], 'How can I do it? What can I do?' When he signed [autographs] there for a whole day, he just called us and said, 'I'm going down there.' I doubt that [he'll make an appearance], but I've said that every year that he's been there." <P>Here's the link: <A HREF="http://www.country.com/music/news/feature/musicnews.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.country.com/music/news/feature/musicnews.html</A> <P>AngelaN

Garthologist
05-10-2000, 06:31 PM
I can never get to Fan Fair because I am a teacher and it falls at such a critical time of the year that I cannot take the time off. I love my job I just wish one year I could have a few days to go to Nashville for that!<BR> :( Good luck to all you PGers going, you never know if he will be there!N

05-18-2000, 04:54 PM
I'm going down to FF this year that would be an awesome surprise if he would show up. I don't know what my chances are of getting his autograph but I sure will try if he's there. WooHooo ;)<P>RichardN

minnesotagbfan
05-18-2000, 04:58 PM
i had planned on going to fan fair in 96 when he did his 23 hr autograph session..backed out of those plans...grrrrrr..lolN

honky
05-18-2000, 05:38 PM
I saw someone mentioning that Garth MIGHT be interested in attending this year's Fan Fair. However, the person who posted this on the Digest is not 100% sure. <P><BR>TommyN