PDA

View Full Version : They are at again!

pldrw
05-10-2000, 11:12 AM
PEOPLE - Wednesday, May 10, 2000<P>TRISH AND GARTH?: Trisha Yearwood -- on the promotion trail<BR>to push her new CD, "Real Live Woman" -- got a question she<BR>apparently would rather not have been asked. Columnists<BR>Marilyn Beck and Stacy Jenel Smith asked the singer about<BR>reports that her relationship with Garth Brooks "exceeds<BR>professional respect." Beck and Smith report that Yearwood's<BR>manner turned "frosty" as she replied, "That is beneath<BR>comment."<BR> Just in case you would like to comment to them directly here is a link!<BR> Questions? Comments? Email us at: <BR> maimailto:People@shagmail.com<P>Don't shoot the messanger because of the message! <BR>I just wish the press would drop this subject big time!!<BR>Pam DolenN

Pilgrim
05-10-2000, 01:07 PM
I won't shoot you :) Don't worry :)<BR>That would make a member less on PG :o<P>And the press won't drop this until Garth sue them :)<P>BrianN

Cheryl
05-10-2000, 01:55 PM
I'm going with Trisha's response here...<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>"That is beneath comment."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>It really is. I'm not going to give them the satisfaction of an e-mail reply.<P>Pam...I'm not shooting the messenger, just not giving the message the time of day.N

Paula
05-10-2000, 02:54 PM
I agree with Cheryl...why give them any type of satisfaction? I couldn't be bothered wasting my time.<P>PaulaN

LVGB4EVER
05-10-2000, 06:11 PM
I also heard that tonight on the radio :) I thought Trisha said it all right :) You go girl :)<P>Take care<BR>Sue ;)N

Teach
05-11-2000, 04:49 AM
I read this in the paper and I agree with Trisha Yearwood. The media is just trying to make a story where there is NONE! :(N

pldrw
05-12-2000, 02:24 AM
It's in this Country Music Weekly Too!! Why can't just stop and leave them both alone!! This when I Feel the most sorry for Sandy!! It has to hurt when they write stuff like that!! And Country Music Weekly went to far by asking Trisha if she wanted to have Garth's Baby, Why don't they go ask that of Betsy Too!!LOL!!After All that's the way I see him treating Trisha; Like he did Betsy!! Apparently they figured out that asking Besty that is wrong!!Wake Up Country Music Weekly!!!:}N

Paula
05-12-2000, 04:04 AM
Betsy who?<P>PaulaN

SpockSarah
05-12-2000, 04:26 AM
Hey all,<P> Do you mean Betsy Smittle, his sister?<P> Oh well, anyway... I am going to get SO flamed for this, but I am going to say it anyway. Personally, I LOVE the combination of Garth and Trisha. If Garth's marrige is truly over, then I don't think that he could find a better soul mate than Trisha. She is beautiful, talented and knows how Garth is, from all of the touring and recording that they have done together. <P> I know that this opinion will not be popular here, but I have always felt that. I do not belong to the cult of Sandy Brooks. She has always left me feeling a bit cold. I wish them both all the happiness in the world, but it seems more and more apparent that it is not with each other. Being divoced myself, I know that children make it difficult to make the decision, but my ex and I know that we will always be connected by the gift that is our son, and so I believe that Garth and Sandy will as well, no matter what happens.<P> But to just make a long story short, I like the combo of Trisha and Garth. And we all have to realize that they are both huge stars in the country music world, and gossip is something that is a given. And it probably is just that, gossip. <P>Live long and prosper,<BR>SarahN