PDA

View Full Version : What is your fave.......

GarthLVR88
03-16-2000, 05:18 PM
.......<B>Garth quote??</B> I know we've all read about a <B>bajillion</B> (if that's a real number) of them!! Personally, this one is my fave, and I shared it with a <B>friend</B> not too long ago,: "When the people are through with you and your stuff, then you go on, but until then, you're theirs.......and I <B>love</B> being theirs." Now if that don't make being a fan WORTHWHILE, what are we doing?? ;) So what's your fave??<P>RachelN

LVGB4EVER
03-16-2000, 05:26 PM
:) Well I don't know about this but I have to say my favorite thing he say's is <B>VERY COOL</B> makes me smile everytime I hear it :)<P>Take Care<BR>Sue ;)N

hugeGBnutt
03-16-2000, 05:42 PM
<B>"Kenny Rogers' 'She Believes In Me' had a line 'I [thought I] could change the world with my little songs-I was wrong.' I haven't given in to the 'I was wrong' yet; I still think the world can change by a song."</B> .....well, that may not be my favorite Garth quote but i think it is a pretty cool quote plus i think its a less familiar Garth quote.....Garth has WAY to many awesome quotes, hes a poet! ;) :D<P>aRi<BR>N

Pilgrim
03-16-2000, 07:53 PM
<I>***It ain't no sin to be glad you're alive***</I><P>That's my fav Springsteen quote :D<P>I can't remember my fav GB quote since it is too long, but you can make a search on one of the two other threads about quotes here ;)<P>BrianN