PDA

View Full Version : My daughter asked to sing National Anthem for Pro Soccer Team in Phoenix!!

AZamy77
07-25-2000, 11:32 PM
*Glowing*
<br>Tiffany was called at home and asked to sing The National Anthem for the Arizona Thunder...she always had a need to feel the thunder! Well.. had a need to sing for the Thunder! LOL.... I couldn't resist, sorry Tiff! :rolleyes: Anyways, they heard of her through the San Diego Padres! They highly recommended her to them, so she doesn't even have to audition! :eek: They asked her to sing on Sept 30th and Oct 6th, which is my birthday! :cool:
<br>I'm proud of ya Tiffster! Go get 'em tiger! That's my "Who's Who In America" girl! :) I'm SO proud!
<br>I love to hear her sing, and so does everyone else in our family, and that has encouraged her to have the guts to go out there and do it, and do it with so much emotion. That has got to be one of the hardest songs in the world to sing, and man oh man, can she belt it out!
<br>It gives me goosebumps everytime...
<br>God Bless.
<br>Amy<P>(This message has been edited by AZamy77)N

Paula
07-26-2000, 03:32 AM
ConGARTHulations, Tiff! Go get 'em!
<br>
<br>Paula:cool:N

RckyMtnGirl@hrt
07-26-2000, 07:29 AM
YAY TIFFANY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS
<br>ONCE AGAIN HONEY!!!
<br>
<br>CC :)N

Pilgrim
07-26-2000, 09:48 AM
WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO
<br>
<br>That is just GREAT:):):):):cool::cool::cool:
<br>
<br>And then in front of REAL sportsmen:):):)
<br>
<br>AWESOME news Amy:):):)
<br>
<br>conGARTHulation Tiffany:):):cool::cool:
<br>
<br>Brian:)N

AZamy77
07-29-2000, 11:37 PM
Thanks you guys! I thank God for the gifts he has given her...and me.
<br>
<br>Brian..real sportsmen, eh?! :P I take it you like soccer! It is new here, but getting bigger all the time! New things are good! It's pretty exciting to watch. I'll have her get ya some autographs! LOL :)
<br>WOOHOO! Go Tiff! N

Pilgrim
07-30-2000, 01:46 AM
Amy!
<br>
<br>I LOVE soccer:):):):)
<br>
<br>It is VERY popular here in Europe:)
<br>
<br>Just think about the latest deal :):):)
<br>
<br>Two Spanish clubs Real Madrid and FC Barcelona made a deal with the worlds most expensive player:)
<br>
<br>Real Madrid payed FC Barcelona US$ 56,1 MILLIONS to get Luis Figo:)
<br>
<br>The deal all in all with taxes and everything ended up in US$ 115 millions:eek::eek::eek:
<br>
<br>Brian:)
<br>
<br>N

major tom
07-30-2000, 03:19 AM
Congratulations Tiffany :)
<br>
<br>KirstyN

fuzzwuzz
07-31-2000, 06:36 AM
Way to go Tiffany and Mom!N