PDA

View Full Version : Just Imagine. . . . .

RightNow
07-24-2000, 03:57 AM
Just imagine you're on an island. THAT OL' WIND is blowing through your hair as you sit on the beach. You are reading an UNSIGNED LETTER from an ANONYMOUS writer while you take a sip from one of your TWO PINA COLADAS. Next to you is a radio playing your favorite GARTH album. A ball rolls by in front of you with a bunch of cirles on it. In the center of these cirles are lowercase G's. Behind you are the houses of the island and the AMERICAN HONKY-TONK BAR ASSOCIATION where you go to see your FRIENDS IN LOW PLACES. To your left is someone painting what he calls THE RED STROKES. To your right is MAIN STREET that leads to BELLEAU WOOD. Parked on the street is your COWBOY CADILLAC. Next to your truck are some people praticing for THE DANCE. Beyond the street is THE RIVER with dreams just DRIFTIN' AWAY. Beyond that is a big bonfire and a bunch of people STANDING OUTSIDE THE FIRE. Everybody on this island are GARTH fans. This island is called Cheyenne and your are enjoying your afternoon on THE BEACHES OF CHEYENNE. One more thing, GARTH visits at least once a week.
<br> It's your turn to come up with a story just like I did. Do it RIGHT NOW!.N

NJ4GARTH
07-24-2000, 10:16 AM
Very Cool Right Now,
<br>
<br>thanks for sharing...I'll try and work on something for ya.
<br>
<br>TomN

Garth1
07-24-2000, 11:07 AM
You just described paradise, Right now. :cool:
<br>Thanks for sharing this.
<br>
<br>Paul. ;)N

Pilgrim
07-24-2000, 02:38 PM
Very cool:):)
<br>