PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a song one of you wrote...

BigGfan4life
07-23-2000, 08:46 AM
It might have been you, MDGarthgirl, but pardon me if I'm mistaken :o The song is called "It's With You"? I remember reading it in the Open Forum a long time ago, and that was one of my fave songs found on the forums. However, I can't find it in the PG Archives. Thanks.N

Pilgrim
07-23-2000, 10:04 AM
I couldn't find it either, so it couldn't be because you have forgot how to use PG;););)
<br>
<br>Come on Shannon:):) It's sooo nice to see you here:):)
<br>Post more often:)
<br>
<br>Brian:cool::cool:N

MDgarthgirl
07-23-2000, 12:50 PM
:):):cool::):)
<br>*raising hand* Yep, that would be me. :)
<br>
<br>First off, thanks for the compliment, Shannon. I'm very proud to hear it's one of your favorites. I'll be glad to post it right in the end of this message.
<br>
<br>As far as finding it...this may be wrong, but I might have posted it before Brandon did the whole "PG Makeover." I think he said the forums would clear at that time. It was probably lost in the move.
<br>
<br>Again, it's a honor to have someone looking for my work. :)
<br>
<br>Take Care,
<br>Nash
<br>
<br>Itís With You
<br>© 1999 by Stephanie Shade
<br>
<br>Ask me how I like to be kissed
<br>Then try to read my mind
<br>Take me in your loving arms
<br>Letís dance away the night
<br>Iím looking for somewhere to run
<br>when life tears me in two
<br>Show me that you understand
<br>Then tell me itís with you
<br>
<br>Itís with you that I can talk away
<br>The darkened clouds of a stormy day
<br>With you that I can only be myself
<br>And itís with you that unlocks the door
<br>to a world Iíve never been before
<br>A place where broken hearts feel brand new
<br>Tell me itís with you
<br>
<br>If all the stars Iíve wished upon
<br>Are shining in your eyes
<br>Then every dream Iíve ever had
<br>Will come true tonight
<br>When I say I need someone
<br>I can tell my secrets to
<br>Whisper softly one of yours
<br>To tell me itís with you
<br>
<br>Itís with you that I can talk away
<br>The darkened clouds of a stormy day
<br>With you that I can only be myself
<br>And itís with you that unlocks the door
<br>to a world Iíve never been before
<br>A place where broken hearts feel brand new
<br>Tell me itís with you
<br>N

major tom
07-23-2000, 01:11 PM
Stephanie
<br>
<br>What a beautiful song :) I'm blown away :) :) :)
<br>
<br>KirstyN

GarthLVR88
07-23-2000, 06:48 PM
Stephhhhhhh!
<br>That song will always hold a um...special meaning in my heart and mind. It's sooooooo well written...You know, everytime I read one of your songs...I learn something. Whether it be something about writing, life, or myself...I just wanted to say, "Thanks." You're the BEST teacher I never met. :)
<br>
<br>Rachel!!!!!!! :rolleyes:N

BigGfan4life
07-24-2000, 04:30 PM
Thank you for re-posting the lyrics :) Again, I just want to tell you what an awesome job you did on this song :D Actually, I asked for it b/c I wanted to share it with some people on my Passions (the soap opera) board...do ya mind? I'll give you full credit :)N

MDgarthgirl
07-25-2000, 05:16 PM
Thank you, Kirsty. :) I have to admit, this is one of my favorites. It's the one I'm struggling with right now to get music to it. Hopefully it will make it to my demo when that gets started.
<br>
<br>Rachel, you're one in a million. ;) I never knew our meeting at PG would turn into something so great.:):) Thanks for being there to listen. (And we'll remedy that whole "never met" thing someday. ;))
<br>
<br>Shannon, Sure you could post it on the other board, along with the proper copyright. :) I'm sure you wouldn't do anything less. I would like to know where this board is so I can see if anyone replies. Once it's posted, could you throw a link to it right in here for me?
<br>
<br>Take Care,
<br>Nash
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>N

BigGfan4life
07-26-2000, 12:10 PM
Steph (should I call you Steph, or Nash?), I just posted it up on the Passions fan-fiction board. I'm not sure if I remember how to do a link, but let me try here.....http://www.w3pg.com/forums/nbc/fanfic/index.html
<br>
<br>A lot of people have started posting songs on there, so I figured I would share it with them. Your song reminded me of a lot of couples on the show :) I even posted my own song on there (the one I e-mailed to you), and they all really liked it :) Thanks again :)N

MDgarthgirl
07-26-2000, 04:16 PM
Either "Nash" or "Steph" would be fine....
<br>
<br>I've had "Steph" for a while...and I'd like to try to get "Nash" to stick, lol...but, still..whatever. :)
<br>
<br>The link worked fine...had to find you post as "iggy", but I got it. Nice things...still like PG better. ;)
<br>
<br>Thanks Again,
<br>NashN