PDA

View Full Version : Fan Fair - 2001

Paula
07-22-2000, 11:51 AM
The announcement was made yesterday about the location for next year's Fan Fair -
CMA Announces Site for Fan Fair 2001
<br>The Country Music Association confirmed in a news conference (July 21) that next year's International Country Music Fan Fair will take place in downtown Nashville, with main stage shows set for Adelphia Coliseum, home of the Tennessee Titans, and exhibits and autograph booths moving to the Nashville Convention Center. CMA Executive Director Ed Benson made the long-awaited announcement, ending months of speculation. The CMA previously had announced that next year's Fan Fair would move from its longtime home at the Tennessee State Fairgrounds. Next year's event will be a Thursday-Sunday affair, June 14-17. For the full story, go here: http://www.country.com/article/mus-news-new/fanfair-new-location.html
<br>
<br>PaulaN

Pilgrim
07-22-2000, 01:17 PM
Thanks for sharing:):)
<br>
<br>Brian:cool:N

Jude
07-23-2000, 08:02 AM
Does that mean that the booths will be a few miles away. If so that is a shame. It was fun looking around the booths inbetween shows. N

Anonymous
07-23-2000, 04:09 PM
I don't think it's miles away. I heard that they are thinking of adding a walkway between at least downtown Nashville and the Adelphia Coliseum. If they are going to add a walkway then it can't be miles. But I do know what you mean. I used to spend all day meeting people and I'd watch a show while I had lunch, now it won't be as easy to do that. But that's all right I'll just check out the shows at night and get the meet and greets done during the day. N