PDA

View Full Version : We need to get busy........

SweetGBFan
07-19-2000, 05:45 PM
Well, we know Garths song is probably not going to get any higher on Billboard, even though it may go higher on the fan charts. Its time to start requesting KWAFO.At least maybe we can get Garth and Steve to #1. This song is a very cool song. Lets request and vote for this song as well as WYCBTMA.N

honky
07-19-2000, 06:25 PM
Honestly, I will help Steve after WHEN YOU COME BACK TO ME AGAIN has completely dropped off Top40 chart ;)
<br>
<br>
<br>TommyN

Garth_FANtasizer
07-20-2000, 04:44 AM
I haven't given up on "WYCBTMA" yet, Tommy!
<br>
<br>I really believe what we need to do is mass e-mail (or phone, if possible) the monitored radio stations that aren't playing the song! The ones playing have already been accounted for. The song wont move up on the chart until more stations add it to their playlist.
<br>
<br>For a list of monitored stations, you will find it in the New Song forum, under the thread "where to request and why."
<br>
<br>As for "KWAFO," I have already started requesting and voting for this song as well, but "WYCBTMA" is priority! :)
<br>
<br>I think we can get them both in the top 10!
<br>~Ann~N

GBShameless
07-20-2000, 09:27 AM
So weird I just starting reading this thread and WYCBTMA came on the radio WOOHOO :cool:
<br>
<br>RobinN

Vanessa
07-20-2000, 11:46 AM
I know that the 2 radio stations that I listen to, 98.7 and 93.1 both have played WYCBTMA, but not a lot.(I think about only once or twice or maybe 3 times on both stations :( ) I think that that would be a good idea if we all mass phoned or e-mailed the stations that aren't playing WYCBTMA. :) Good idea Ann :)
<br>
<br>VanessaN

Vanessa
07-20-2000, 11:48 AM
I have been voting faithfully on countrystars.com for WYCBTMA everyday, hope that that helps!! :)
<br>
<br>VanessaN