PDA

View Full Version : Chris LeDoux...

everynowandthen
07-19-2000, 03:02 PM
I'm going to see Chris. I'm very excited about it, but at the same time, it will be weird...the show is August 6th. So while I'm trying to enjoy myself, no doubt I will be thinking of Garth and his family that day.
<br>But I've never seen Chris before, it will be cool to see what makes him so special to Garth!
<br>
<br>Angela
<br>
<br>P.S. Good seats, too...center section, row 8!;)N

Pilgrim
07-19-2000, 03:56 PM
Chris LeDoux ROCKS:):):):):)
<br>
<br>I have never seen him live, and probably never will, but I have his "Live" CD which is the best live CD made by any country artist:):):):)
<br>EXCELLENT CD:):):):)
<br>
<br>Brian:cool:N

littlebit
07-20-2000, 08:53 AM
i've been lucky to see Chris twice live. Your in for treat! He rocks! i'm so jealous! himself usually comes out here for the Orange County Faire, but not this year. So i guess there's no reason to go out there this year anyway. You lucky girl you!
<br>
<br>take care,
<br>
<br>deAnnalynnN

no1cowgirl
07-22-2000, 07:56 AM
Angela-
<br> You will LOVE the show *L* I kiss the ground Chris walks on. I had the pleasure of meeting him on the 4th of July this year....we also had front row (standing) 'cause we stood in live for 10 hours (with another GarthNutt! *LOL)
<br> I love Chris LeDoux...he's a really great guy. He is such an influence and an inspiration in my life. He's a great guy. In fact, he's the reason I recorded one of the songs that I did.
<br> You are definately in for a great night. You'll have to tell us about it when you get back...and I'll have to get my pics scanned so y'all can see 'em! :):):):):):):)
<br> Have fun!
<br>
<br>
<br>KristaN

everynowandthen
07-22-2000, 03:42 PM
I don't have his live cd might have to get that - I do have the most recent one...
<br>
<br>deAnnalynn,
<br>Welcome to PG!:)
<br>
<br>Krista,
<br>Sounds like Chris means as much to you as he does to Garth! Now I really can't wait to go...and I'd love to see your pictures...I plan on bringing my camera too.
<br>
<br>AngelaN