PDA

View Full Version : is he?

hugeGBnutt
03-16-2000, 03:16 PM
i've heard atleast 2 people say Garth is afraid of horses? ....i remember seeing Garth with a horse on "Ireland & Back" and i think he has horses, doesn't he?<P>aRiN

Chris Gaines
03-16-2000, 03:40 PM
aRi,<P>I can tell ya this :)<P>Garth is not afraid of a horse... he owns a few.<P>One is called "Crackerjack" and you can se him ONE the horse in the front page of your Limited Series Box Set booklet :)<P>JasonN

Garth4Prez
03-16-2000, 04:22 PM
I really don't think that Garth is afraid of horses, I have heard him talk in interviews how he likes to go out & ride....We have some horses, he can come & ride with us anyday!! Sandy & the kids are welcome too for sure!!!!!!N

Pilgrim
03-16-2000, 08:07 PM
Maybe he's afraid of cats or birds? :)<P>BrianN

pldrw
03-17-2000, 08:02 AM
Sorry, meant to post what would up as pets in this forum!! I thought the cat's name was whiskers; but it could be patches!! I have a good picture of it beleiver magazine for oct-dec 1997!! Mens rubber Boots on the wall and the cat on a brick patio with the girls in halloween costumes!!N

Garth Da Man
03-17-2000, 07:37 PM
I have many pictures of his horses grazing near the gates...so he is not afraid of them. Sandy and Garth gave each other a horse for Christmas around 1990. I have also read somewhere that Taylor, August, and Allie received their own pony when they were born so that it could "grow up" with them.<P>I also have a picture of their 2 dogs in the bed of Sandy's truck when I met her.<P>And I know they have a cat and at least 4 kittens. At least on this past Halloween night when I was at the gates his cat walked right down his brick driveway, through the fence and right up to me. Shortly after her 4 kittens came right behind her.<P>Sorry for such a long post! :)N

Sarah in oz
03-18-2000, 01:29 AM
I read in an interview, sorry cant find it, probably left it in Aust, but he said that when he was a kid he was a bit afraid of them, but after working on a ranch, got over it.<P>take care<BR>sarahN