PDA

View Full Version : Steve Wariner & Garth

gb-fan
05-09-2000, 06:16 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know that Steve Wariner's new album is out today. N

elvisfanforever
05-09-2000, 09:17 AM
Actually, if you're referring to his CD "Burnin' The roadhouse Down", it's already been out for 2 or 3 weeks, (In the U.S.), but I'm sure people appreciate your letting them know. Steve's duet with Garth, "Burnin' The Roadhouse Down" is great music, kinda' old Western' "Bob Wills" style.<BR>I am not dissapointed with my purchase of his CD.<BR>It's good music, by all means, buy it.<BR>Lester<BR> :)<BR> :)N

Jude
05-09-2000, 09:30 AM
Lester,<P>I think it's the cd Faith in You.<P>Jude N

gb-fan
05-09-2000, 01:41 PM
I should of said earlier, but I was referring to "Faith In You". Sorry about that.N

splitzer
05-09-2000, 02:59 PM
Lester,<P>I'm confused by your comment. I've had "Burnin' The Roadhouse Down" for about a year! And I thought it had been out for a while before I bought it...<P>BTW - I'm in the US.<P>Why do you say "BTRD" is only 2 or 3 weeks old? Just wondering what the confusion is, out of curiousity (I know, I know, the poor cat).<P>Garth Always,<BR>DanielleN

elvisfanforever
05-09-2000, 11:47 PM
Actually, it was just my own confusion and error! I didn't know that Garth had more than one Duet with Steve Wariner. I thought that this was new, because I had just got a copy of this CD about 3 weeks ago, and it was still sealed, in perfect condition.<BR>My goof!<BR>I'll just have to buy the new one.<BR>It's called Steve Wariner-"Faith In You", right?<BR>Lester<BR>N

Garth_FANtasizer
05-10-2000, 02:05 AM
Lester,<P>Yes, the title of the CD is "Faith In You" and the duet with Garth is called "Katie Wants A Fast One."<P>~Ann~N