PDA

View Full Version : I really need everyones help...PLEASE?

brooks1fan
07-10-2000, 01:48 PM
Ok, here's the deal..
<br>Like all of you here, I am a HUGE Garth fan (my husband says "obsessed" is a better term..LOL) Well I also love animals, especially cats. Our cat Frisky, just had some kittens about 4 weeks ago, and we had decided, even before they were born, that we would keep one (but only ONE). Well, as soon as they were born, it was fate that chose the ONE we would keep. She is mostly white with an almost perfect capital "G" in black on her back!!!! I am TOTALLY serious folks!! To top it all off, as her colors have gotten darker, and her fur thicker, she has also 'developed' a number "7" on her neck, made up of 4 black 'dots'!!! This is no joke.. I've posted her picture in one of my web photo albums. Just go to the following link: http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=956678&a=7001286
<br>
<br>In my "PETS" album..
<br>
<br>So.. I need your help to name her! I was just going to call her Garth, but it doesn't quite 'fit' her, as she is the runt of the litter, and a little girl no less.
<br>
<br>So any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.
<br>
<br>Thanks,
<br>
<br>Garth forever,
<br>
<br>TinaN

Pilgrim
07-10-2000, 02:33 PM
WOW!! What a cool cat:):):):)
<br>
<br>Hmmm, you could call it Cinderella or Crackerjack;)
<br>
<br>Thanls a lot for sharing:)
<br>
<br>BrianN

honky
07-10-2000, 02:40 PM
Tina,
<br>
<br>WOW!!!! YOUR DOG AND CATS ARE SOOOO CUTE!!!! I just wanna grab one of the kitties!!! *LOL* :)
<br>
<br>Yes.. the "G" sign is there!!
<br>
<br>
<br>Thanks for sharing!
<br>
<br>
<br>TommyN

Hawk7lte
07-10-2000, 02:51 PM
I am not a Garth "fan" - just like the music,the person, and what he does for children.
<br>
<br>But if that doesn't disqualify me for the naming contest;
<br>
<br>How about Gaines (as that G is gaining that cat a home).
<br>
<br>Or Geewizz and call her just plain Gee?
<br>
<br>Or Lady Luck ('cause, again, she's lucky enough to have been born with markings that found her a home).
<br>
<br>
<br>HawkN

Teach
07-10-2000, 03:09 PM
How about Lady Garth and call her Lady? Your son Dylan is so cute. Thanks for sharing! :cool:N

changer
07-10-2000, 05:24 PM
Welcome! Wow! Very cool! Here's some possibilities:
<br>
<br>Sandy
<br>Geebee
<br>Lucky
<br>Emerald
<br>
<br>
<br>By the way: Please, please, please, have your mama kitty spayed now. Miracles are few and far between, but homeless cats are a dime a dozen.
<br>
<br>thanks
<br>changerN

gbfans66
07-10-2000, 05:42 PM
What about Colleen or Pearl? She's definately heaven sent so Colleen would be good, & Pearl would be good because of Taylor & she's a pearl of a kitten.
<br>
<br>:)N

Jen19
07-11-2000, 11:40 AM
I can't think of any names right now .. but I just wanted to say that cat is too cute. Its amazing that G is too cool if I think of any names I will post.
<br>
<br>JENN

brooks1fan
07-11-2000, 03:19 PM
Thanks for all your help so far.. I have a few cool names to choose from, but so far, nothing has really 'grabbed' me yet, you know... When I get more suggestions, I'll post the "finalists" in a survey..
<br>
<br>This has been fun, thanks again for your input. Oh, and by the way, Momma cat IS getting spayed. She was 'scheduled' to go before she 'snuck' out and... well lucky for me she did, or I wouldn't have my 'special' little kitty!!!!!
<br>
<br>Thanks again everyone.
<br>Garth forever,
<br>
<br>TinaN

gbfans66
07-11-2000, 05:16 PM
What about believer? or even 7?
<br>
<br>Just a couple more ideas.
<br>
<br>:)N

GRTH FAN
07-11-2000, 06:29 PM
How about Captain G, for two lucky spots on the cat!
<br>Got the idea from "Two Pina Coladas"
<br>Donna :)N

OkieandloyalGBfan
07-12-2000, 04:41 AM
:eek:
<br>
<br>Like, wow. That is almost ubelievable!! It isn't even something you have to use your imagination and squint with your head tilted to one side to see -- hilarious!! I can't imagine what kind of personality "G" must have.
<br>
<br>I've always been into unusual names for pets, but I'm still shaking my head over the picture, and nothing is coming to me. Maybe, if it was mine, I would name it "Ghost" (even though I don't believe in them), or something along that line.
<br>
<br>Maybe you'll have to go to a race horse type name of several words. Something like, "No, I didn't dye it. She was born like that!!"
<br>
<br>That is so funny!! :P
<br>
<br>Deanna
<br>
<br>N

pldrw
07-12-2000, 05:17 AM
What about special Angel and call her angel!! nor the regulars Taylor, Colieen , Anna, for any of the girls and mom!!:)N

Hawk7lte
07-12-2000, 07:54 AM
Okay here's the name;
<br>
<br>Call her Spot (put the G in front of that name and don't call her too often in front of the kids or neighbors).
<br>
<br>:)
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>HawkN

GRTH FAN
07-13-2000, 10:24 AM
Hawk, That was too funny Guy!! Very clever!! Thats one of the best names yet!!
<br>Donna :) N

loreli
07-13-2000, 11:28 AM
HAWK!! lmao
<br>
<br>Tina, I like just "Gee." Its too cute. :)
<br>
<br>They are adorable kitties. :)
<br>
<br>LoriN

GarthLVR88
07-13-2000, 12:26 PM
Hawwwwwwwwwwk!
<br>Wah!!! I was gonna say that! LOL, but...heh, I've got a good one myself.. Do you remember when Garth talked about the "Chris pic" on..crap, some show. Well, he made a funny about them calling it a "g-string" b/c he wore one, yaddah, yaddah, yaddah..:eek:
<br>
<br>Brooks1fan just call it "String". It'll always have a special meaning to us PGers! ;)
<br>But really, lol. I have two cats..one looks kinda like yours! Except it wasn't as fortunate with the "G" and "7" markings...but her name is Moo Kitty. OH! I got it. lol, what about.."Chaser"? Okay, here's the story..What colors are on the cover of "The Chase" album? There ya go. But it's your cat! I just wanted to be a part of it. LOL
<br>
<br>Rachel!!!!!!! :rolleyes:
<br>P.S. Please try your best to make sense of my ramblings. Thanks! ;)N

gbfan7
07-13-2000, 01:23 PM
What about Brooke since she is a girl?N

brooks1fan
07-13-2000, 04:25 PM
You guys have been an awesome help.. I've narrowed it down to about 4 choices.. She'll be 5 weeks old on Tuesday, so I'll decide then.. but till then, keep the names coming!!!!! And thanks again...
<br>
<br>Garth Forever,
<br>
<br>TinaN

GRTH FAN
07-13-2000, 04:45 PM
Here's an idea GB777! That would be a good one!
<br>Donna :)N

fuzzwuzz
07-13-2000, 05:05 PM
How about simply 'Garth's Girl'?N