PDA

View Full Version : In rememberance!!

pldrw
07-10-2000, 09:08 AM
Just a short reminder to all!! Isn't today a special person's Birthday??
<br>
<br>I will say for the record I miss you; Colieen!! I hope your Children and Raymond are all getting through this day by remembering you and your life: not your passing!! And how much you meant to all of us!! Thank you especially for Garth ; But also Thank you for all your children! And also your loving and Understanding ways with Us!! I will always remember you!!!:)N

littlebit
07-10-2000, 12:09 PM
Amen to that. deAnnalynnN

AZamy77
07-10-2000, 12:47 PM
Amen
<br>
<br>God Bless the Brooks Family. N

Teach
07-10-2000, 03:11 PM
The Brooks family has been in my thoughts and prayers all day. :( I, too, hope they remember her life and not her passing. N

SweetGBFan
07-10-2000, 04:00 PM
I didnt realize today was Mama Brooks birthday. They will be in my prayers tonight. Must have been a difficult day for them. Also isnt next month the 1st year of her passing? They need alot of prayer and God Bless them all and thank you for Garth. He has made alot of peoples lives better with his music. N

gbfans66
07-10-2000, 05:47 PM
They are in my thoughts & prayers too. I know what they are going through. Next month is the anniversary of her passing on to a better place. If I remember right it was August 6th that she left us for a better world.
<br>N

Garth Da Man
07-10-2000, 06:31 PM
I didn't know today is Mama Brooks' birthday either!!
<br>
<br>I continue to pray for them all!
<br>
<br>I hope those precious little munchkins of Garth's have memories that they will be able to hold on to forever of their sweet grandma. I wish they weren't so young so they can remember those memories for themselves.
<br>
<br>Dear Lord,
<br>Please bless the Brooks family!!!
<br>AmenN

Garthfever4ever
07-10-2000, 06:56 PM
I too well have the entire Brooks family
<br>in my thoughts and prayers.God be with
<br>them today and everyday.
<br>
<br>sabine :)N