PDA

View Full Version : WISH LIST! ...

hugeGBnutt
07-07-2000, 01:34 PM
Ok, i was just thinking about this, Garth wants to slow down and stuff, and he's doing just that right now BUT i was thinking, he could also do some stuff that doesn't involve all kinds of promotion and stuff...here are a couple of my ideas:
<br>
<br><b>Official Website</b> He wouldn't even have to be involved really, someone else could do it for him, it's not fair almost every other artist has one:(
<br>
<br><b>The Believer Mag.</b> I miss it ::sniff:: :(
<br>
<br><b>A video package</b> Like the other 2, but this time with ALL the videos!, including the stuff he decided not to put out i.e. "Friends In Low Places", "In Another Eyes"(not the live version from Leno), "Anonymous"(i heard awhile ago that they make a video for it), and of course "I Don't Have To Wonder" and "It Don't Matter To The Sun"(since they probably will never be released anyway)
<br>
<br><b>Concerts</b> Release a couple home videos of concerts, i mean i heard they taped every concert WHAT GOOD ARE THEY IF THEY NEVER DO ANYTHING WITH THEM!;) LOL
<br>
<br><b>A book</b> A Garth auto. bio...how cool would that be?! :)
<br>
<br><b>Misc. things</b> Allow VH1 to do a "Behind The Music" on him, i assume that's why there is not one on him; because he doesn't want it, i'm sure they'd love to do one on him since the "Storytellers" episode he did was like the highest rating of all the "Storytellers" they did!
<br>
<br>....there are SOOO many options!:);) and none of these things really involve promotion like a album or tour would, i mean look at when "GB: Live From Central Park" was released on home video; no tv apperances for it and even the box set, he only did ONE tv thing for that and it was Leno.
<br>
<br>anyone else have ideas about this?
<br>
<br>
<br>aRiN

Pilgrim
07-07-2000, 01:45 PM
I would LOVE to have everything of it:):):):):):):):):)
<br>
<br>Brian:)N

honky
07-07-2000, 04:42 PM
YEAH... NICE SUGGESTIONS!!! :) :)
<br>
<br>I want everything!!
<br>
<br>
<br>TommyN

GRTH FAN
07-07-2000, 07:20 PM
I would LOVE EVERYTHING TOO!!!!!!!!
<br>Donna :):):):):)N

Dancer
07-07-2000, 08:57 PM
My wish list would include the following things(not in any specific order):
<br>
<br>1. All of his videos re-released, and done in digital surround sound, with DVD versions available. I think that they taped a lot of the concerts, so I would like a new video of concerts for starters.
<br>2. I would really love a full duet album with Trisha Yearwood. :) I am still in very high hopes of this becoming true one day. :)
<br>3. I would like another Storytellers and definitely a "real" Garth Brooks Behind the Music. And a Live by Request and another NBC special of anything, does any of us really care as long as it's Garth Brooks.
<br>4. A live double or triple cd set of his songs done acoustically. Please!! I think we NEED this!!
<br>5. An official Garth Brooks website, like many other music artists.
<br>6. A brand new country cd. I was not really into Garth until after Fresh Horses.
<br>7. Another world tour.
<br>8. Another live cd, but without the overdubs and other mixing magic. Just drop a mic from the cieling and hit record, then don't do anything but release it.
<br>9. I would love to spend a day or two with him and his family. :)
<br>10. A book. He wrote so many wonderful songs, so why couldn't he write a book.
<br>
<br> I am sure that there are more things, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.N

fuzzwuzz
07-08-2000, 08:02 AM
My wish is for Garth himself, that all his Dreamer dreams would come true.N

Vanessa
07-08-2000, 08:07 AM
Great ideas!!!! :) :) :) I too, would LOVE everything!!! :) :) :)
<br>
<br>VanessaN