PDA

View Full Version : BILLBOARD STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SweetGBFan
07-06-2000, 11:57 AM
Cannot beleive Garths song still isnt in the top 20!!! I guess by now it must be on its way down the chart. I cant beleive a song as pretty as this song did not make the top 20. Well, its country musics loss. I know the song did pretty good for a song that was not officially released, but I for one am really disappointed it did not go higher. I sure hope at the end of the year Garth says he will do at least one more album. I will be very happy with that especially if its country. I am too depressed to talk about this anymore. No top 20, no Garth album this year. Totally depressing!! The only happy thing about this is that he must be doing really well with Sandy and the girls, and they totally come first. I will be happy with all the old stuff cause I never get tired of it.N

honky
07-06-2000, 12:05 PM
OH MAN!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!:mad:
<br>
<br>The song was No.22 last week :(
<br>
<br>Darn... I thought country stations would give the new song a chance... I mean, more than a chance!!!
<br>
<br>Sigh.... well, I guess our request just did not work out then :(
<br>
<br>
<br>TommyN

honky
07-06-2000, 12:10 PM
This week's chart:
<br>
<br>R&R --- #16
<br>
<br>
<br>BB --- #21
<br>
<br>
<br>Sigh.. still, way too slow!!
<br>
<br>
<br>Tommy
<br>N

SweetGBFan
07-06-2000, 02:40 PM
Yahoo!! Tommy, yes its moving slow but at least its going up and not down. I too want it to move faster,but Im glad its still moving up. Kenny Rogers song took forever to climb the chart but it made it to #1. If it keeps climbing maybe next week it will be top 20.N

Pilgrim
07-06-2000, 03:19 PM
Ummmm, thanks for the info;)
<br>
<br>BrianN